post Oct 16 06, 19:39
Post #1

Laureate Legionnaire

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 298
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:Lori/Eisa/loads of old friends

Dear Friends,

Hello, my name is Alan Douglas, and I am a returning member of this fantastic forum.

I have just read through the staff intro postings, and am delighted to see that I know all (or nearly) despite having a two year break from MM. That, Lori, is an amazing fact, and indicates the strength and quality of your creation.

I'm so glad to be back.

Love
Alan

PS I also note with astonishment the whole professional and well-though-out new look to MM, I don't suppose Peter had anything to do with this ?

·······IPB·······

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Eisa
post Oct 16 06, 19:43
Post #2

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 12
Referred By:Lori

Welcome Back Alan champagne.gif Guitar.gif dance.gif

Snow cheer.gif

·······IPB·······

Live one day at a time -it's simpler that way.
Laugh loud & often - it's medicinal.
Write from the heart - it's therapeutic.
Beauty comes from within - the outer is just skin!

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

JustDaniel
post Oct 16 06, 19:51
Post #3

Ornate Oracle

Member No.: 6
Referred By:Lori

cheer.gif Ah, my good friend!!! wave.gif

What a joy to see you again! I'm looking forward to continuing our joyful interaction and mutual edification.

I'm wonderfully pleased to find you joining your old friends here._____________ snail.gif

dancin' in deLight, Daniel dance.gif

·······IPB·······

Slow down; things will go faster!

MM Award Winner

AMETHYST
post Oct 16 06, 21:43
Post #4

Ornate Oracle

Member No.: 10
Referred By:Lori Kanter

Hi Alan,

Welcome back! Glad to see you here and good to hear you like the face change of the new board! There are all sorts of great poetry just waiting for your unique critique and we await your wonderful poetry!

Best Wishes, Liz

·······IPB·······

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Guest_Cathy_*
post Oct 16 06, 21:52
Post #5

YIPPEE!! Welcome back Alan! cheer.gif

Cathy

Cleo_Serapis
post Oct 17 06, 05:26
Post #6

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

PS I also note with astonishment the whole professional and well-though-out new look to MM, I don't suppose Peter had anything to do with this ?

Hello Alan and welcome back to MM! PartyFavor.gif

Thanks for your compliments regarding the forum and the many changes you will soon discover. cheer.gif

Peter and I chose the Invisionboard because of the many features it has to offer our membership. As for the look, that is all me (all the skins were added by me, and the new 'home skin' tweaked from the designer to fit our mosaic theme and color scheme). As for the new layout, it was designed as a collaborative effort by MANY members fairly recently. rose.gif champagne.gif

I am very happy with all the changes! mm.gif mm.gif

Hope to interact with you soon!
~Cleo Pharoah.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Alan
post Oct 17 06, 13:43
Post #7

Laureate Legionnaire

Member No.: 298
Referred By:Lori/Eisa/loads of old friends

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your enthuiastic reponse - I will try to live up to at least half of it.

Love
Alan

·······IPB·······

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 14:51

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: