post Mar 4 05, 20:26
Post #1

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

Congratulations to Alan for winning the nomination and designation of our very first COM - Critiquer of the Month for January 2005! dance.gif  sun.gif bowdown.gif  :block:  cheer.gif

WAY TO GO Alan!

COM's Laurel Wreath Award

*Graphic provided by
Celtic Castle Designs

Your consistent, considerate, remarkable, outstanding in-depth critiques have earned you the designation of COM of the Mosaic. Your COM mini plaque will be displayed in your signature! You have led your Muse to bask in the glory of the laurel wreath known as the COM.   sings.gif

Congratulations! You have added your special touches to our Mosaic in style. Thank you!   JOY to you, oh mighty one!  bowdown.gif  cloud9.gif  dance.gif  Artist.gif  PartyFavor.gif  MusicBand.gif

Cheers!
Mosaic Musings Staff   knight.gif  Pharoah.gif  Viking.gif  troy.gif  vic.gif :roman: cali.gif tut.gif knight.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Guest__*
post Mar 4 05, 21:15
Post #2

Dear All,

Well !

Thanks !

It is something I really enjoy anyway, but it is very nice to have this recognition !

Love
Alan

Guest_Jox_*
post Mar 4 05, 21:29
Post #3

Alan,

You really deserve this - you are a wonderful critter (in both bredth and depth) and, in the nicest possible way, I'm delighted that you are MM's first COM-Man!

Congratulations, Alan!

James.

Guest_Jox_*
post Mar 4 05, 21:32
Post #4

Hi Lori, just one q,

Alan has his COM circle but has lost his Mentor circle?? (I know there are limits but is that wise).

Also, you say the plaque will show in his signature - do you mean that? At the bottom of his postings? That would be great if it could be done without affecting current ignatures??

Not knowing how ikonboard works, I'd be interested in your replies.

Cheers! James.

Guest_Nina_*
post Mar 5 05, 01:52
Post #5

Hi Alan

congratulations on your COM award, it is well deserved.  You give such considerate, detailed crits

Nina

Guest_Toumai_*
post Mar 5 05, 02:33
Post #6

Alan,

Well deserved! You encouraged and educate with such warmth and enthusiasm.

Fran

Guest_Jox_*
post Mar 5 05, 06:56
Post #7

Wow,

Thanks Lori. Alan's corner of MM looks complete now. (Unless we could arrange for a crown on his head? - replaced by a Santa hat at Crimble?) I'm just jealous of his good looks - I wouldn't dare put my ugly mug up here - the site would be closed as a safety hazard!

Alan,

I have to say, my admiration for you continues to increase. You have more balls than I ever realised. Well done!

James.

Cleo_Serapis
post Mar 5 05, 07:13
Post #8

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jox @ Mar. 04 2005, 21:32)
Hi Lori, just one q,

Alan has his COM circle but has lost his Mentor circle?? (I know there are limits but is that wise).

Also, you say the plaque will show in his signature - do you mean that? At the bottom of his postings? That would be great if it could be done without affecting current signatures??

Not knowing how ikonboard works, I'd be interested in your replies.

Cheers! James.

Hi James.  :oops:

There was an additional hack I needed to put in this morning to allow for a fourth badge, which I have completed.

YES - I have added the plaque to Alan's signature too.  :dance:

Ikonboard does allow for html codes to be used in your signatures. Some other ikonboard sites even have their logos in their signatures. Really neat stuff!  :viking:

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Guest__*
post Mar 5 05, 07:31
Post #9

Dear Jox,

"You really deserve this - you are a wonderful critter (in both bredth and depth) and, in the nicest possible way, I'm delighted that you are MM's first COM-Man!"

Darling, you're not so bad yerself ! Thank you !

I'd say this puts a beam on my face but you would only make more rude remarks about my breadth !

Love
Alan

Guest__*
post Mar 5 05, 07:35
Post #10

Dear Nina,

"congratulations on your COM award, it is well deserved.  You give such considerate, detailed crits"

You are very kind. You know, giving crits is something I love doing, but it takes two, really ! the poet has to be able to see that I am doing it only because of the intrinsic qualities within the poem - I'm really a diamond "polisher" to bring out the facets (I typo'ed that, was nearly "faeces" ! ) already there.

I spend my life looking, and pulling up for recognition, that which is best in any situation or being.

Love
Alan

Guest__*
post Mar 5 05, 07:38
Post #11

Dear Fran,

"Well deserved! You encouraged and educate with such warmth and enthusiasm."

I think perhaps you have just made my day, week, or even life !

That is exactly what I set out to do, and why I love being a father !

Thank you so much !

Love
Alan

PS By much that I have seen, including the above, it seems, so do you !

Guest_Toumai_*
post Mar 5 05, 07:52
Post #12

Well, dahhhlings, this is wonderful.  cloud9.gif

btw, was it just my imagination, or did one of the early hacks have Alan labelled with 'chaos award' ? Now that might have puzzled any visitors!

love, hugs 'n' kisses to all,  lovie.gif

Fran  :yoda:

Guest__*
post Mar 5 05, 07:59
Post #13

Dear Jox,

"I have to say, my admiration for you continues to increase. You have more balls than I ever realised. Well done!"

Dahling !

I've been called 4-eyes for years, now, being the father of 4 children, I suppose I will have to get used to being called old four-balls as well ....

Love
Alan

Guest__*
post Mar 5 05, 08:04
Post #14

Hey Jox,

What is going on ? Why are my underpinings (see below) being augmented with such massive blocks, do you all feel I'd crumble away to dust without your support ? I see your hand in this ....

You are probably right !

Love
Alan

Guest_Jox_*
post Mar 5 05, 08:07
Post #15

Alan,

Two great responses...

I'm sure there are more poems in those!

All the best, darling??!

Yes Lori and I are playing with your undercarriage Alan, just enjoy it whilst it lasts!

James.

Cleo_Serapis
post Mar 5 05, 08:15
Post #16

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Hahahahahahahah! rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Great comeback Alan!  :speechless:

Yes - what do you think of our new MM Mini's?  :detective: Who says I can I can't give Austin Metro/Ford a competitive challenge?  :oops: upside.gif

Stay tuned!

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

JLY
post Mar 5 05, 08:57
Post #17

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

Group: Centurion
Member No.: 39
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:Larry Carr

Alan,
Congratulations on a well-deserved accolade.  I have always enjoyed reading your most constructive comments of my postings.  Your attention to detail in a positive framework is of great benefit to the entire MM family.
JLY

·······IPB·······

Give thanks for your new friends of today, but never forget the warm hugs of your yesterdays.

MM Award Winner

Guest_Jox_*
post Mar 5 05, 09:32
Post #18

Hi Lori,

Had brekkie yet??

This is looking excellent so far - well done!

Take a break from the hard work before working on it further...

you're doing a grand job, lass.

James.

Guest__*
post Mar 6 05, 03:28
Post #19

Dear Jox,

"Yes Lori and I are playing with your undercarriage Alan, just enjoy it whilst it lasts!"

Thank you I will, errr .... I did ! I see that the point of no carriage-return has been well and truly reached ! Was there not more underpinning than there is now ?

AND what happened to my 4-balls ?

Not that I even play golf ....

Love
Alan

Guest__*
post Mar 6 05, 03:32
Post #20

Dear John,

"Congratulations on a well-deserved accolade.  I have always enjoyed reading your most constructive comments of my postings.  Your attention to detail in a positive framework is of great benefit to the entire MM family."

Thank  you very much John, My aim is to help all achieve whatever it is that they wish to.

Love
Alan

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:11

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: