> 2016 Linkage, Tis a new year
Merlin
post Dec 25 15, 14:54
Post #1

Ornate Oracle

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 66
Writer of: Poetry

To all M-Mers, thank you for looking at the websites noted below. Should you choose to participate there, it does not require anyone to abandon other sites as is sometimes thought. There are more opportunities and other points of view to be seen, all for added interaction and possible learning.

The books featured below may be purchased directly, rather than via Amazon for less (I believe), if it interests you. The latter will lead you to poetry books. I'm well represented in the 2nd, "Collect the Day".

Poets Choice

Poets Collective

PoCo Pulications

One more, see below.
Keep on writing. You'll not see much of me, but I'm there.

Merlin

·······IPB·······

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

Start new topic
Replies
Merlin
post Jan 12 16, 13:42
Post #2

Ornate Oracle

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 66
Writer of: Poetry

Hi Sylvia,
Yes, that was the Federico I meant. Not long ago there was an article explaining why he neglected to leave Spain when he could have done so easily. Most interesting. I'm familiar with the name Borges but would need to review again. Others who wrote in the Spanish language also have my interest, as Bécquer, Gabriel Mistral, Neruda (who I can do without).

PC was shut down some time ago. The main site was the critique site, but things fell to only a few active participants and the kindest thing was to close. I mention the site for the little books, inexpensive and worthwhile reading.

As far as me jumping in again, not at the moment. I was left "last man standing" too often and am somewhat gun-shy now. It's rather lonely, as you say, when you post and don't receive any feedback, which made me wonder if all had left because of me or what? It happened more than once so I'm content to stay in the background. And then it wasn't too long ago I did a bit more of commenting and a little critiquing, therefore I decided to post something for equal opportunity. My posting was up for 2 or 3 days, receiving ample hits (if they are to be believed) and not a single comment. Goose egg. I took the posting down so as not to waste broadband. That should tell the story.

I keep considering myself as a guest, and while I've made comments about extremely old pin-ups, if the management thinks they are relevant, then that's that.

From behind the curtain,

Merlin

·······IPB·······

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 12:17

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: