Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Let me introduce myself
Guest_ABRAH1_*
post Oct 3 07, 19:37
Post #1

Well, I have landed an very skillful site, I just trying to learned and improved my writing, some of problems are I am spanish born in south america sometimes I tend to write with spanish in my mind, so I probable need little bit of your help to get better, my passion for writting is burning inside of me with a flame that will never stop burning , I will embrace everyone inputs with my poems, which some of them are raw

Thank you
Rony E. Joseph

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Lady Poet
post Oct 3 07, 22:21
Post #2

Assyrian

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 468
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:self

Hola Rony,

Welcome! My name is Pami and i'm new myself and yes the people here are very skilled! I hope that you will be happy here. I look forward to reading your poetry.

~Blessings to you and happy writing and reviewing!

·······IPB·······

A relaxed attitude, and a heart of gratitude, increases life whilst joy doth exude! <:))))><

4rum
post Oct 4 07, 04:37
Post #3

Assyrian

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 456
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:N/A

Morning Rony;

I admire your courage very much. It took me a long time to pick up a pen and try to write. It must be very difficult for you. I'm sure that the capable folks here will be more than glad to help. If you can get past the crazy way we spell things, have two words that sound exactly alike but mean different things and several other quirks of the English language, you'll be ahead of me.

Welcome to the board, poke around and get a feel for the place. Read a little, share some views, then just jump in. Most of all... enjoy the wonderful people and poetry.

Sam

·······IPB·······

Values are to integrity as spirit to spirituality ... the one is needed that the other is sustained ~ Sam

MM Award Winner

Guest_Rosemerta_*
post Nov 5 07, 19:33
Post #4

ghostface.gif Hola, Rony,

Forgive the belated welcome to MM but I have been away for quite some time. It is good to see someone following their passion. Best of luck to you here. There are many talented people in our family who are willing to help.

~~ Jackie

Guest_Don_*
post Feb 9 08, 12:57
Post #5

A hearty welcome A,

Circles upon cycles. I stumbled onto one of your poems commented upon by Pysche about your desire regarding English. I went to your profile, which was a stepping stone to here.

New people are constantly coming through our door while I stare out the window watching traffic whiz by. I noticed a fresh breeze from your entry and belatedly visit your table to offer tea or coffee and a crumpet to wash down.

May your experience with us be beneficial and rewarding.

Don hersheyskiss.gif

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 16:16

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: