Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB
> Hello from New Brunswick, Canada
Guest_Ellen_*
post Dec 8 09, 04:42
Post #1

Hi! I'm Ellen from the east coast of Canada. Well at least that is where I have lived most of my adult life, but I was born and raised in Ontario. Writing has always been my passion and therapy for as long as I can remember. Even as a small child I tended to think in rhyme, so I lean toward rhyming poetry, but also write an occasional short stories. At one time I wished I had more time to write. Now, since an impaired driver put me in a wheelchair, I have lots of time to write, but not always the ability to sit or type much since my hands were badly broken and a more aggressive arthritis has set in. I hope you will get a chance to check out my poem "LUCKY???" Perhaps writing it is one of the reasons I am still alive against all odds. I wrote for therapy and hope it will make some people stop to think before they go out to drink.

Reading is great but I can't always type a comment at the time I first read something. Hopefully I will remember to go back to comment when my hands are more tolerable. So, please be patient with me if I seem slow at doing things around here. I look forward to getting to know the folks here.

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

Start new topic
Replies
Kimi
post Jan 16 10, 01:04
Post #2

Babylonian

Group: Platinum Member
Member No.: 992
Writer of: Newbie to Writing
Referred By:merle

Hi ellen,
I hope you are finding yourself around and enjoying the site. I am enjoying it. There are so many nice people to meet here. and very good feed back.
kimi

·······IPB·······

If God is your co-pilot, you might want to switch seats. :)

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 16:11

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: