Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toumai ~ Celtic Dragon Award
Mosaic Musings...interactive poetry reviews > Archives > Archives > ARCHIVES -> Forum Awards -> Great Wall of Fame
Cleo_Serapis
Celtic Dragon Award

*Graphic provided by
Celtic Castle Designs

CONGRATS to Toumai for receiving this Celtic Dragon Award for a very toastable honor! dance.gif opera.gif cheer.gif cloud9.gif

You've demonstrated excellence in letting your imagination soar! bowdown.gif

The following pieces qualify for the Celtic Dragon Award: the posting of 5 new topics for critique in Stonehenge - our short story crit forum. sings.gif cheer.gif
  • Freedom, 09/22/05
  • Mature Tastes, 01/01/06
  • Cyril the Grumpy Sheep, 03/02/06
  • The Three Bears, 03/09/06
  • untitled, 05/11/06
You've made us proud Fran! pharoah2.gif
Mosaic Musings Staff knight.gif Pharoah.gif Viking.gif troy.gif princess.gif vic.gif cali.gif tut.gif knight.gif

Nina
Hi Fran

Congratulations on getting your first dragon. Feed and water him regularly and he'll take you on wonderful flights into imagination.

Nina
Toumai
Thanks, Nina

dragon.gif
Jox
Well done, Fran!

I just hope that you make sure that you clearly establish the dragon hirearchy, else you might have trouble down at t'mill!

J.
Toumai
Thanks, James

I'm hoping they'll start a family. dragon.gif

Fran
Jox
Hi Fran,

>F> I'm hoping they'll start a family.

Brill! you can book a family box at the Millenium Stadium. Can I come too? (I am trying to learn the National Anthem... mind you dragons singing is something to behold - good for toast!)

J.
JLY
Fran,
Congratulations. Your prosaic offerings have been much enjoyed by me.
JLY
Cathy
Congratulations on your latest acquisition Fran! rose.gif champagne.gif rose.gif

Cathy
Toumai
Thanks John, Cathy GroupHug.gif

James, I think too many dragons and there would not longer be a stadium. (Now there's a good idea!)

Fran dragon.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.