Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm confused about Odin
Mosaic Musings...interactive poetry reviews > Challenges & Competitions > Chapbook Competition -> Odin's Opposition
Thoth
Hi Lori,

Sorry to bother your with this query. What actually happen to the stuff posted here? Sometime winners are announced but others, the entries vanish after a while.

What is the point in posting in this forum? There is no feedback, comment or anything, like a black hole most of the time.

Am I missing something?

Hugs,

Wally
Cleo_Serapis
Hi Wally, aragorn.gif

Thanks for your topic posting! I may even make this a sticky topic...

In order for our judges to review only that quarter's submissions, I always move the previous postings in this forum into its archive forum located here. This forum isn't intended for feedback/crits as it's a competition. I would love to see the posts here also posted in the crit forums so they can receive a wider audience and more feedback.

Perhaps we can speard the word when reading a previous entry?

Hugz
Lori cheer.gif
Cleo_Serapis
I do believe once the entries are moved to the archive forum, that comments can then take place. I'll double check later when I get home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.