Michelle
post Dec 2 03, 21:43
Post #21

Greek

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 29
Writer of: Poetry

This international trade wrapped in condoms;
Hope lost after her parents did not use one.

from Packaged, Shimmering Death  by Jox

found in Pandora's Choas 2nd Nov. 2003 Challenge

I love great endings!

Michelle

·······IPB·······

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Cleo_Serapis
post Jan 11 04, 08:44
Post #22

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

"amid the hazy hush of morn,
the shrouded cliffs now tipped with light
in the first rays of dawn reborn."

From "GOLDEN DAY" by Cybele currently in Homer's Homilies

A MUST READ! Beautiful! sings.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Jan 11 04, 08:47
Post #23

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

"Poet’s brew steeps flavorful liquid
of tempting pensive muse,..."

From LEXIS CHOWDER by Aphrodite

cool.gif  dance.gif  cool.gif   dance.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Jan 11 04, 08:51
Post #24

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

"which carries on the snowbound breeze,..."

From STEEPLE BELLS AND TREES by Don currently in Homer's Homilies

pharoah2.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Jan 11 04, 08:57
Post #25

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

"a harmonious chord suddenly struck,
plucked,
by fingertips of yesteryear."

-blondie, "A memory" currently in Homer's Homilies

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Apr 4 04, 18:10
Post #26

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

"...brittled by framed vacuity"

From the poem, "Barren" by Siren
currently in Homer's Homilies

sun.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Cybele
post Aug 19 04, 02:22
Post #27

Ornate Oracle

Member No.: 22

From 'The Door' by ladyevergreen865

When tea was at two and sunlight
flooded the pages of June,

I WISH I'D SAID THAT Elaine - so visual!

cloud9.gif  cloud9.gif  cloud9.gif

·······IPB·······

Love

Grace

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/graceingreece

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Nominate a tile for the Crown Jewels and Faery Awards today! For details, go to the Valley of the Kings!

MM Award Winner

Cybele
post Dec 3 04, 02:14
Post #28

Ornate Oracle

Her smile, unchanged,
    curling up at the corners,
    hid words which scattered
    like frightened birds on empty farmland,

From 'Disturbed Sleep' by Ephiny

·······IPB·······

Love

Grace

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Nominate a tile for the Crown Jewels and Faery Awards today! For details, go to the Valley of the Kings!

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Feb 5 05, 13:31
Post #29

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Where teacup moons spill silver
liquid on an inky sea  

from 'POSTCARD FROM JAMAICA' by Cybele in Hermia's Homiles

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Guest_Toumai_*
post Feb 6 05, 02:40
Post #30

inspiration flies in,
caressing the cheek
like a breeze-kiss

from ORION's Off The Hook, in Homer's

Cybele
post Feb 20 05, 10:41
Post #31

Ornate Oracle

I'll follow the smudged lines
and pretend I know the way.

Or I might just shuffle off the page.

From Byways in Seren's Synapse by JJ

Great philosophy Jimmy. king.gif

·······IPB·······

Love

Grace

MM Award Winner

Guest_Toumai_*
post May 7 05, 09:19
Post #32

Days are made longer
by a longing to belong

from Cryptic Chrysallis
by Cleo
in Seren's Synapse

Cleo_Serapis
post May 9 05, 05:26
Post #33

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

QUOTE (Toumai @ May 07 2005, 10:19)
Days are made longer
by a longing to belong

from Cryptic Chrysallis
by Cleo
in Seren's Synapse

Aweeeeeee blush21.gif

Thank you Fran.  sun.gif  dance.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Cybele
post Jul 29 05, 02:29
Post #34

Ornate Oracle

but he lay there until the Sun slashed a cloud,
and sliced through the curtains into his eyes.

From Ooh? by Billydo in Serens Synapse.[b]

http://forums.mosaicmusings.net/cgi-bin....ry48828

·······IPB·······

Love

Grace

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Jul 29 05, 05:22
Post #35

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

You’ve filtered wisdom; you’re a sophomore
who’s just begun to taste what waits in store
for seekers not distracted by the din.

from In Pursuit of Knowledge by JustDaniel in Herme's Homilies

cheer.gif  sings.gif  king.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Jul 29 05, 05:27
Post #36

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

a fragmented grey spectrum, cascading
then
vanishing
into
eternal…

o
b
s
c
u
r
i
t
y…

from The Apex by Arnfinn in Seren's Synapse

cheer.gif  sings.gif  cloud9.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Arnfinn
post Oct 3 05, 06:28
Post #37

Creative Chieftain
Group Icon

Group: Centurion
Member No.: 17
Writer of: Poetry

Hi Lori,

a fragmented grey spectrum, cascading
then
vanishing
into
eternal…

o
b
s
c
u
r
i
t
y…

I thought I'd better comment on you being so kind to post something of mine here.

Thank You.

I'm slowing down a bit these days, there's so much going on at MM, I dont seem to have the time to get around and check everything out. Though, I'll keep this forum in mind and post something here when I find a line or two that I think is thought provoking.

John

·······IPB·······

Arnfinn

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Guest_Nina_*
post Oct 30 05, 08:47
Post #38

The web we weave
is the reality we experience.

from Weaver of Life
by Cathy
in Seren's

Nina

4rum
post Jul 21 07, 14:23
Post #39

Assyrian

Member No.: 456
Referred By:N/A

Values are to integrity as spirit is to spirituality. The one is needed that the other is sustained.

Personal reflection.
4rum

·······IPB·······

Values are to integrity as spirit to spirituality ... the one is needed that the other is sustained ~ Sam

MM Award Winner

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:47

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: