electric
cutlass
gossamer
hiccups
lounge
radicalism
step
valley

One cannot reach TIERRA DEL FUEGO from Sylvia's place using ROLLER SKATES nor on an ELECTRIC CUTLASS suspended on GOSSAMER cords from the wings of a faerie with HICCUPS. So you'll have to stay on the mainland and LOUNGE around with Sylvia, listening to her discuss some of her neighbors' RADICALISM, unless you decide to STEP away to take a walk in the VALLEY. (How's THAT for Corny!)

roller skates
hiccups
Tierra del Fuego
gossamer
radicalism
symbiosis
unseen
islands
correspondence
editorial

Last Sunday, I donned my roller skates, unseen by my daughter, who would have been alarmed. I'd just eaten a huge serving of "puchero" (a criollo stew), so I ended up with a severe case of hiccups. My gossamer blouse was badly stained, as I threw up a portion of my heavy meal. My bad...
Next day, Monday, I decided to correspond with the local newspaper. Their editorial had ruffled a few feathers, including mine, due to the radical views of the rags' owner. Got some satisfaction, because the junior editor ran my letter the following day; goodness knows whether he still has his job.
Turning to other plans and because I've always had a personal symbiosis with unseen people, animals, places or objects of any kind that one doesn't run across during the usual course of one's life, I took a passenger ship along the southern Atlantic, off the coast of Argentine Patagonia, to the island of Tierra del Fuego. We were fortunate enough to get close to penguins, seals and other species, like guanacos, avestruces (rhea americana, similar to ostridges) and other land animals. The flora and fauna is marvellous.
Now I'm so happy to have accomplished so much, thanks to this challenge. (This is not corny, just has some clichès and fibs!).

symbiosis
unseen
islands
correspondence
editorial
Helsinki
heatwave
blandishing
Peacock Throne
Grey's Anatomy

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

The Lord replied, my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

"There is no life higher than the grasstops
Or the hearts of sheep, and the wind
Pours by like destiny, bending
Everything in one direction."

Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water, Wuthering Heights.

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Rhymer
post Sep 9 20, 06:47
Post #222

Trojan

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,150
Writer of: Poetry

Symbiosis*
unseen*
islands
correspondence*
editorial*
Helsinki*
heatwaveblandishing*
Peacock Throne*
Grey's Anatomy*

According to Grey’s Anatomy, a most informative and interesting tome I once knew well, the human race is ‘supposedly’ equipped with a brain that would stand us in good stead throughout life. However despite what Symbiosis avers - even promises - glitches do occur, which leaves many with somewhat faulty results in this department. However, they, knowing not of their shortfall, are often witnessed Blandishing favours to their followers, in order to enhance their supposed superiority - much like a crowing crow atop a Peacock’s Throne - as is witnessed of many a Politician - who tries to convince all who’d listen, to award them more power and accolades! Even as they twist the truth, spreading propaganda, with wads of Correspondence - such as a favourable Editorial, as proof positive they alone are the saviour humanity requires. Meanwhile, Unseen, their besotted minions labour at vain attempts to control their vainglorious puppeteer potentate from spewing forth further garbled rhetoric! Few inhabitants of both mainland and Islands: from Washington to Helsinki, and all lands in between and around the globe, fall for the claptrap spiel these moronic individuals spew forth. Until one bright day, the truth is revealed and Eureka! Their reign is ended by a cleansing revolution! The result? Much as would a Heat wave in Antarctica effect a startling change, so they too vanish, leaving behind, a morass of unrest and dissension, that requires another ‘strongman’ suffering from faulty Symbiosis, to come to the rescue! Not so much ‘corny’ as it is ‘Fact as I see it! Rhymer.

Symbiosis
unseen
islands
correspondence
editorial
Eulogy
Celebration
Instruction Manual
Dialogue
Rhubarb

Psyche
post Sep 9 20, 13:45
Post #223

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 78
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:David Ting

Great story, Denis, glad to see you active again. I'll do the word challenges first, then see whether I still have time for the mini story.
All the best, enjoyed reading you, Sylvia

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

The Lord replied, my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

MM Award Winner

JustDaniel
post Sep 10 20, 00:28
Post #224

Ornate Oracle

Member No.: 6
Referred By:Lori

Great stories, both of you! I'm burnt out from writing poetry all day... and conducting a Workshop/Contest (Sylvia!) on writing Monotetra (regarding Stress). I'm SHOT.

I'll try not to fall asleep doing the word challenges, but I'm not sharp enough at this point for this challenge just yet! Catch response to yours later, Denis! Blessings.

·······IPB·······

Slow down; things will go faster!

MM Award Winner

Psyche
post Sep 10 20, 16:12
Post #225

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

QUOTE (JustDaniel @ Sep 10 20, 02:28 ) *
Great stories, both of you! I'm burnt out from writing poetry all day... and conducting a Workshop/Contest (Sylvia!) on writing Monotetra (regarding Stress). I'm SHOT.

I'll try not to fall asleep doing the word challenges, but I'm not sharp enough at this point for this challenge just yet! Catch response to yours later, Denis! Blessings.

Good to hear from you, Daniel. I'm also pretty tired out, so I may do some word challenges, then I'm off to supper with my daughter.
Bless you both, Sylvia

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

MM Award Winner

Rhymer
post Sep 10 20, 17:40
Post #226

Trojan

QUOTE (Psyche @ Sep 10 20, 17:12 ) *
QUOTE (JustDaniel @ Sep 10 20, 02:28 ) *

Good to hear from you, Daniel. I'm also pretty tired out, so I may do some word challenges, then I'm off to supper with my daughter.
Bless you both, Sylvia

Rhymer
post Sep 10 20, 17:54
Post #227

Trojan

Noted your comment regarding Monotetra on stress Daniel. Thought I'd give it a 'go' myself as I was feeling too lazy to do more outside garden work. A little bit of 'burn out' perhaps as I've been doing a lot both inside and outside of late, and my age is beginning to tell me to slow down - as is Pauline and my family! Hard to follow such advice after man years of healthy living. Here's my effort - although not perfect. No criticism please!.

Oh me, Oh My, I must confess,
I suffer from excessive stress
that has me high strung with duress!
Being naught but a mental mess,
how do I ease unwanted stress
in a manner - that is painless?
Truthfully I hereby confess,
as one, when under great distress,
I seek a Folklore cure, that's less
expensive, but taken to excess,
would it leave me in a worse mess!
If excess stress took a recess,
would peace of mind, return to bless
my day? Would it perhaps, suppress
the pangs of my extreme duress?
How do I ease excessive stress,
so normalcy can rule? Much less
of this cursed mental distress
would be a blessing! I confess,
for any small sign of success
I would be happy to express
my thanks. For such I’d say - God Bless.

Rhymer. September 10th, 2020.

JustDaniel
post Sep 12 20, 00:53
Post #228

Ornate Oracle

Great to see your fine writing again, Denis... and for entering into the spirit of the contest I'd co-hosted on AllPoetry.com. As per your wishes I'll not critique.

Here is the link to the contest to illustrate the form "Monotetra."

https://allpoetry.com/contest/2759933-Monot...NXIETY---STRESS

Especially note at the beginning the link to Shadow Poetry's description of the form. deLightingly, Daniel sun.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Rhymer
post Sep 12 20, 15:11
Post #229

Trojan

Hi Good Folks, Sylvia and Daniel.
Frustration overtakes me yet again! Went to post my comment in reply to yours Daniel, and every darned word vanished into cyberspace! No way could I get it back Frustrated is putting it mildly. What’s more, this took place after a week of diabolical frustration from being thwarted in my attempt to seek and remedy the glitch that his my Writing computer over a week ago. With four computers frequently running - each is designated a specific task - I have been switching plugs “in” and “ you name it” for hours, trying to find the cause of my crash, I finally succeeded in doing so, late yesterday. A faulty USB Hub! Now residing in the waste bin awaiting a fate...? Who cares? Lol!
Earlier I had written a Mono-Poem before I thought to try it in the more difficult format of a Monotetra. In sequence and then I clicked on the wrong poem: copied and posted without taking too much notice of which poem I’d posted! Can’t remember what, but doubtless something broke my concentration and posted same without double checking! Only when you drew my intention to the true (known) details of a Monotetra, did I realise what had happened! So now, I am going to post what I had first intended.
Age does have some (many) drawbacks -it seems more every day become more obvious, but I try to persevere, but unexpected results often happen. That’s life for me these days. So explanation over, herewith is what I had intended to post. My apologies for my stupidity. PS: please ease off on critiquing. It's experimenting and not for the Contest. Denis.

A True Monotetra - Stress.

Oh me, Oh My, I must confess,
suffering from great stress excess
I am a Poet in duress!
A mental mess: a mental mess.

How do I ease my cursed stress
in a manner that is harmless?
Truthfully I herewith confess,
I’m in distress, I’m in distress.

I’ve tried Folklore cures that are less
telling, but taken to excess,
they leave me in a greater mess.
Increasing stress, Increasing stress.

Should peace of mind return to bless
my day, would it perhaps, suppress
or redress my extreme duress,
and ease my stress; and ease my stress.

I’ve lost the joys of happiness,
and weep from cursed stress excess,
so need a healing cure I guess.
A cure express. A cure express.

Should you cure my mental distress,
t‘would be a blessing, I confess,
and I’d be happy to express
my thanks. God Bless. My thanks. God Bless.

Rhymer. September 11th, 2020.

PPS: Incidentally I first tried this format back in 2017.

JustDaniel
post Sep 13 20, 07:39
Post #230

Ornate Oracle

So sorry to hear of the loss of your piece, Denis! I know how deeply frustrating it can be for sure. It's happened to me quite a number of times, and it makes you feel completely helpless. Sorry also to hear about the struggles with your computers... but glad you figured out finally that it was an issue with the USB hub... a much less expensive problem to solve.

Glad to read your monotetra, complete with the repeating final lines. Did you know that you do NOT have to have the same rhyme throughout the whole poem? Only necessary to maintain the same rhyme within each quatrain. Wow, not bad for having your first one only in 2017. Early on after Lori (Kanter) invented the form, she acknowledged that iambic trimeter works best for writing the little beasts, BUT of course, she made absolutely NO metrical requirement for writing the form.

deLighting in your sharing, and looking forward to your next mini-story (and perhaps some letter-game entries too, Daniel sun.gif

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Psyche
post Sep 13 20, 17:18
Post #231

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rhymer @ Sep 9 20, 08:47 ) *
Symbiosis*
unseen*
islands
correspondence*
editorial*
Helsinki*
heatwaveblandishing*
Peacock Throne*
Grey's Anatomy*

According to Grey’s Anatomy, a most informative and interesting tome I once knew well, the human race is ‘supposedly’ equipped with a brain that would stand us in good stead throughout life. However despite what Symbiosis avers - even promises - glitches do occur, which leaves many with somewhat faulty results in this department. However, they, knowing not of their shortfall, are often witnessed Blandishing favours to their followers, in order to enhance their supposed superiority - much like a crowing crow atop a Peacock’s Throne - as is witnessed of many a Politician - who tries to convince all who’d listen, to award them more power and accolades! Even as they twist the truth, spreading propaganda, with wads of Correspondence - such as a favourable Editorial, as proof positive they alone are the saviour humanity requires. Meanwhile, Unseen, their besotted minions labour at vain attempts to control their vainglorious puppeteer potentate from spewing forth further garbled rhetoric! Few inhabitants of both mainland and Islands: from Washington to Helsinki, and all lands in between and around the globe, fall for the claptrap spiel these moronic individuals spew forth. Until one bright day, the truth is revealed and Eureka! Their reign is ended by a cleansing revolution! The result? Much as would a Heat wave in Antarctica effect a startling change, so they too vanish, leaving behind, a morass of unrest and dissension, that requires another ‘strongman’ suffering from faulty Symbiosis, to come to the rescue! Not so much ‘corny’ as it is ‘Fact as I see it! Rhymer.

Symbiosis
unseen
islands
correspondence
editorial
Eulogy
Celebration
Instruction Manual
Dialogue
Rhubarb

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

MM Award Winner

Psyche
post Sep 13 20, 17:37
Post #232

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

[quote name='Psyche' post='154702' date='Sep 13 20, 19:18 '][quote name='Rhymer' post='154666' date='Sep 9 20, 08:47 ']

Symbiosis*
unseen*
islands
correspondence*
editorial*
Helsinki*
heatwaveblandishing*
Peacock Throne*
Grey's Anatomy*

Symbiosis
unseen
islands
correspondence
editorial
Eulogy
Celebration
Instruction Manual
Dialogue
Rhubarb

During a dialogue with a chef on how to make the perfect rhubarb ommelette, he finally became impatient and threw the Instruction Manual at me. Having worked together many months, despite his anger with me, an unseen and unsuspected symbiosis had formed between us, much to my embarrasment.
We set up a correspondence that lasted several months. There remain, to this day, some islands in my memory as to the exact nature of our relationship. Nonetheless, I do remember that he turned out to be a fine writer as well as a poet, having to his credit a haunting eulogy to a fellow chef who'd died of food poisoning (¿?!!), as well as a poem in celebration of our birthdays.
About a month later, this chef's numerous creative abilities came to the notice of a our local newspaper's staff. The following Sunday, the rag's editorial was about my friend's entire life.

dialogue
islands
celebration
unseen
Instruction Manual
acronym
Salamanca (Spain)
computer
abdomen

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

MM Award Winner

JustDaniel
post Sep 13 20, 18:01
Post #233

Ornate Oracle

Thanks for quoting Denis, Sylvia. Somehow I missed it!

eulogy
celebration
unseen
islands
correspondence
symbiosis
dialogue
editorial
rhubarb
instruction manual

Of course I cannot write my own EULOGY, but a couple of weeks ago I wrote for her (on Eileen's birthday) an elegy, which was a limerick written for a contest to shorten a previous poem (included in the footnote of the limerick): https://allpoetry.com/poem/15400763-Elegy-f...Daniel-Ricketts, a kind of CELEBRATION of my own coming death to those UNSEEN ISLANDS in the sky, including a bit of CORRESPONDENCE that her Mom and I, resuming our previous SYMBIOSIS and pleasant DIALOGUE, would be waiting for her there. In this life, her Mom and I never had a single RHUBARB, and she could well have produced an editorial in "In-Laws Magazine" offering an INSTRUCTION MANUAL for being a mother-in-law.

eulogy
celebration
instruction manual
dialogue
rhubarb
asparagus
window blinds
rope swing
flat tire
Chesapeake

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Rhymer
post Sep 13 20, 18:10
Post #234

Trojan

Eulogy(I added this to make 10 words. Rhymer.)
dialogue
islands
celebration
unseen
Instruction Manual
acronym
Salamanca (Spain)
computer
abdomen

In the Preface to a Eulogy on my friend's life, the Editor had somehow managed to get a recording of our Dialogue regarding the Celebration we enjoyed in Salamanca (Spain). Having taken a trip through various Islands, which remain Unseen to many travellers - far too off-beat and remote for your average tripper - Of course we, as usual had suffered pains in our Abdomen -- thanks to the change in diet we had encountered - in many countries of the Caribbean it’s known as Montezuma’s revenge, and most travellers experience it at some stage in their journeys abroad. We had also discussed the Instruction Manual which he had discovered - actually an Acronym for a Traveller’s Guide, someone had printed out, after downloading same from a Computer. It turned out to be a most fitting Eulogy, that perfectly summed up my chef friend’s life, inasmuch as the opening paragraph stated - Handle with Care, for he was a firebrand who ignited at any perceived insult or slight on his abilities. Rhymer.

unseen
Instruction Manual
acronym
Salamanca (Spain)
computer
Firebrand
Montezuma
Mexico
Chilli
Slight

Seems like we both got inspired to add our Chapter. Will leave mine in situ but will take a look at Daniel's and maybe take it from there later. I've been browsing around on the computer instead of working in the rain! Denis.

Rhymer
post Sep 13 20, 18:55
Post #235

Trojan

Using Daniel's Ten Words - my Chapter.

eulogy
celebration
instruction manual
dialogue
rhubarb
asparagus
window blinds
rope swing
flat tire
Chesapeake

The Window blinds were drawn back, and from my place in the dining room I could see the Rope Swing hanging limply in the children’s play area - next to my parked car - half way between the Asparagus Bed and the Rhubarb patch. Saw too it had a flat tyre which meant I’d to refer to the Instruction Manual yet again - I’m no mechanic and such things bamboozle me! Most annoying because I was slated to later deliver a Eulogy in Celebration of my Late friend who had died in Chesapeake last week, just hors afte we had continued on with out Dialogue regarding the coming US Election. Like me, he thought it was a spectacle, better missed! Rhymer.

rhubarb
asparagus
window blinds
rope swing
flat tire
Bamboozle
Mechanic
Spectacle
Election
Bed

JustDaniel
post Sep 14 20, 15:59
Post #236

Ornate Oracle

bamboozle
spectacle
bed
window blinds
rope swing
mechanic
flat tire
election
asparagus
rhubarb

I'm BAMBOOZLED by the racket of some SPECTACLE going on outside of my room, so I scamper – as well as an old cripple can scamper – from my BED and lift the WINDOW BLINDS to peer outside. There parked next to the ROPE SWING is our MECHANIC's truck, and he's there fixing the FLAT TIRE on my van. I forgot that I'd called him last night after our ELECTION-workers meeting, where I noticed that my left front tire was getting very low. Fortunately we were only two blocks from home, so I got here before it could go flat, which it did an hour later! Since I was now up, I went outside, paid the mechanic for his trouble, gave him a bundle of fresh ASPARAGUS and a healthy slice of strawberry RHUBARB pie with ice cream. He was grateful for both.

bamboozle
mechanic
spectacle
election
bed
rabbit
trophy
bread basket
suspenders
pogo stick

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Rhymer
post Sep 15 20, 07:45
Post #237

Trojan

Bamboozle
mechanic
spectacle
election
bed
rabbit
trophy
bread basket
suspenders
pogo stick

I’d had a busy day which finally ended when I retired to my bed. Having removed my Suspenders - a ‘left over’ - from my earlier days when I enjoyed showing off my expertise with a Pogo Stick. A time from the days when I was much younger. It was kept as a keepsake souvenir reminder of a time when I’d make a Spectacle of myself, in hopes I could hoodwink those watching, into thinking I was an expert. I still have knee scars that remind me, I was simply an expert in idiocy! It all came to an end when, after a bad fall, I decided enough was enough, having won a Trophy, which today, stands alongside an old fashioned Bread Basket full of knick knacks, on the sideboard which serves as a reminder of those carefree days, when my life was more leisurely. Earlier, I’d spent time discussing, the upcoming Election with my wife, and wondering what effect the Corona Virus pandemic might play on the outcome? It was not a topic discussed with the Mechanic who repaired my flat tyre, for he obviously, had no time for the biting political claptrap. we suffer daily on the radio and TV. He was far too busy fixing problems with car, and earning his living.. On taking a last look outside, I thought how appropriate it was to spy a Rabbit carefully emerging from under the Rhubarb: checking to see all was clear before committing to a firm decision. A trait politicians might emulate. Not like those so-called ‘experts’ who with blather and bluster, would have us believe they are the ‘knowing’ ones, hoping to Bamboozle, all daft enough to listen. Me? I’ll decide later. Rhymer.

spectacle
election
bed
rabbit
trophy
cliffs
drainpipe
cobble stones
grease gun
gargoyle

JustDaniel
post Sep 18 20, 07:11
Post #238

Ornate Oracle

election
rabbit
spectacle
bed
trophy
drainpipe
cliff
cobble stones
grease gun
gargoyle

Not sure what will happen in our ELECTION in November, but whatever happens we may be seeing the RABBIT leading us down another hole. Both candidates are making a SPECTACLE of themselves, but once the results are put to BED we'll know who's won the TROPHY. Then we'll see which DRAINPIPE we'll be going down or on which CLIFF we may be dangling over the edge of or which COBBLE STONES we'll be dragged over in whatever cart we have with wheels that need a GREASE GUN applied, or what new GARGOYLE will be added to the White House's eves.

cliff
drainpipe
cobble stones
grease gun
gargoyle
taxidermist
spendthrift
worrisome
bus load
snafu

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Rhymer
post Sep 18 20, 10:05
Post #239

Trojan

cliff
drainpipe
cobble stones
grease gun
gargoyle
taxidermist
spendthrift
worrisome
bus load
snafu

Of late it seems my life has been most Worrisome with one Snafu after another happening! Nevertheless I’ve persevered - albeit cautiously when using my computers. At one time everything was such, that I had thought how the developers of same, had failed for they should have installed a Grease Gun connection, to allow users to speed up operations! My frustration was such that I thought for a moment - as I looked out my window - my Gargoyle had a diabolical smirk over his face! Today, he sits smugly over the entrance to my electrical charging station (a shed purposely designed for the purpose of recharging all my battery powered devices - mower, chain saw, trimmer, drill, paint sprayer etc., etc..) He’s really a throwback to my first landscaping design when he lorded it over the multiple flower beds I had planted. A time when on several occasions, we had a Bus Load of visitors come to tour the two acre garden I had carved out of the ‘natural bush’ location in which our small bungalow had been built. Had to end all visiting when it became Worrisome. This happened because my insurance company insisted I take out liability insurance. No way Jose! The cost was prohibitive! I’m not a cheapskate, but I’m no Spendthrift either. A Taxidermist friend of mine told me to tell the insurance company broker to Get Stuffed! So ended what was a pleasantly enjoyed interlude in the days of a nearby seniors home, who, as a consdequence, were denied the chance to see Nature’s colourful display, that I had brought abut with my many (51) flower beds. Also included in my landscaped garden is a small miniature gorge. Complete with a substitute Cliff, over which - from an installed flexible Drainpipe ‘return’, water cascades down to Cobble Stones below, that gives off a calming. soporific sound for those in need of a period of quietude, who rest on the bench nearby. A favourite place of my wife and I, where we sit and consider - what next? Within the newly erected shelter, we can and often do, contemplate on the world and the manner in which it is seemingly headed? What with the US wild fires that pale in comparison with those in Siberia, it appears global warming is on a world-wide rampage and completely out of control. Furthermore it is fuelled by the seemingly inexhaustible supply of hot air spouted by the know-it-all politicians and their toadies! Rhymer.

gargoyle
taxidermist
spendthrift
worrisome
bus load
Lumber
Wainwright
Union
Carter
Pannier

JustDaniel
post Sep 21 20, 05:42
Post #240

Ornate Oracle

wainwright
gargoyle
worrisome
union
lumber
Carter
pannier
spendthrift
taxidermist
bus load

Since I never lived in the era of wagon builders, I've never met a WAINWRIGHT I didn't like (or dislike), and I've never had the occasion to meet a GARGOYLE either, for that matter. None of them ever seemed to feel welcome hanging around in my eaves. I guess they're a WORRISOME bunch? or perhaps their UNION wouldn't allow them to work for me. It was never clear to me. They'll just have to LUMBER along without me, I guess.

Back when CARTER was our president I rode my bike a lot, so I purchased an expensive PANNIER to carry some of the things I purchased along the way (though I was never a SPENDTHRIFT). One day I was delivering a little squirrel for a friend of mine to our local TAXIDERMIST when a BUSLOAD of senior citizens suddenly filled up his shop to look at a newly stuffed elk and bear... and to think that now I'm one of that curious bunch of people!

lumber
wainwright
union
carter
pannier
metallurgy
frock
penance
hassock
stumble

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

18 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 17:47

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: