K.S. Lenk
post Nov 29 15, 17:27
Post #2

Babylonian

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 5,294
Writer of: Poetry

Hi Cleo,

No of course I don't mind. I didn't myself, because I felt inadequate in giving feedback to other entries and I know this is a requirement for posting. As I write mostly FV myself, I'm not sure how to approach the rhyming ones. I do love them though and often read them with a slight touch of envy :) I make rare attempts myself, just don't feel I've found a tone or voice in it yet.

Thank you.

Regards ,
K.

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
AMETHYST
post Nov 30 15, 14:04
Post #3

Ornate Oracle

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 10
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:Lori Kanter

Hi K.S. Lenk,

Good to meet you. I will get to your poem separately but wanted to reply to something you said here that brought back such warm and amazing memories. I remember when I first started years ago - on Poem Kingdom, where many of the old timers here at MM met, bonded and have been critical to each others learning. Critique forums are for learning and growing. When I first started I had no education, no previous knowledge of rhyme, rhythems, forms. I only knew what sounded right to me, what made me feel and what pleased me, made me cry or inspired me. Your work is very good. As all of our poetry needs tweaking so does this, but I wanted to share that so you know ... just because you aren't sure of yourself with forms, rhyming and formal poetry, you possess one thing that makes you more than adequate to reply to others ... you know what you like, you have feelings and emotions and you are willing to learn and grow. :)

I hope to get to know more of your work and grow with you...

Best Regards, Amethyst

QUOTE (K.S. Lenk @ Nov 29 15, 17:27 ) *
Hi Cleo,

No of course I don't mind. I didn't myself, because I felt inadequate in giving feedback to other entries and I know this is a requirement for posting. As I write mostly FV myself, I'm not sure how to approach the rhyming ones. I do love them though and often read them with a slight touch of envy :) I make rare attempts myself, just don't feel I've found a tone or voice in it yet.

Thank you.

Regards ,
K.

·······IPB·······

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:07

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: