> Parallel Mini Story, Imaginative tales
Rhymer
post Nov 12 20, 06:56
Post #1

Trojan

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,150
Writer of: Poetry

Knowing Psyche has computer woes from time to time, and as I could find no connection between the ongoing original Mini Story and Psyche's words, yet thinking them ideal for making a new story line, decided to start this topic. After posting I checked that all was well, and left the site. Checking back later, it along with all my negotiating unknown waters to set it up, it hadf seemingly vanished into thin air some time later. But notwithstanding all the angst etc. I felt, decided nothing ventured, nothing gained, would suffice, so here it is again! Now I a Am waiting to see what happens this time. Please feel free to comment. Rhymer.

The following is Psyche's original list of words and her Chapter - copied and pasted, followed by my own Chapter hoping someone will continue with this secondary Mini Story. Ciao for now. Rhymer.

Birgitta, Prime Minister of Denmark
jealousy
Queen Mary
chapstick
rhino
enchanting
Run a mile
Desert Altiplano Atacama
Juan Diego Florez
tramp

Birgitta ,Prime Minister of Denmark (probably only the second woman to obtain that position,) is travelling on the Crown Suite of the Queen Mary when her lips became sorely chapped, so the Steward rushed off to get her some chapstick for the Royal lips, a product of the best quality. He happenned to be a very jealous person, so Birgitta invited Juan Diego Florez to sing for all the crew and all high and low "classes" of passengers.
One of the sailors found a stowaway down among the machinery. He was actually very dirty and drunk, as is usual with the lost tramps.
The Steward used to run a mile many times before he new onboard career on the Queen Mary.
Many years ago I was roaming around the Atacama Altiplano when I saw a tiger. I thought they were only native to Africa, India and so on. Could it have been a vision? I decided that I was not going to a high profile psyciatrist and have my brain washed. Not for me, so I said nothing to any of my friends and just moved to another town.

jealousy
rhino
enchanting
chapstick
Juan Diego Florez
Arabian stallions
whales
Rumi
diploma
measles

Whilst recovering from a bad bout of Measles, I had cause to use a Chapstick of salve to help heal my oft scratched sores. Measles being a disease that can prove fatal, I had for a time entered the realms of delerium and fantasy, where I had been roaming the Juan Diego Florez region. Here my delerium had me witness the antics of a Rhino who, consumed by Jealousy, chased Arabian Stallions along the shores of the Atlantic. A place where a pod of Killer Whales, in an unusual Enchanting manner were listening to the rhythmic poetry of Rumi, as he extolled the virtues of Me being awarded a Diploma for my extremely virtuoso talents. It was at that moment I returned to reality However, for a moment, I had basked in the glory Measles had awarded me. But wondered I? Would Mumps be so kind, were I to contract them? Doubtful. Rhymer.
enchanting
chapstick
Juan Diego Florez
Arabian stallions
whales
Staccato
Rock
Ling
Futuristic
Fathoms

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

Start new topic
Replies
JustDaniel
post Dec 1 20, 03:05
Post #2

Ornate Oracle

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 6
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:Lori

Caroline Bouvier Kennedy
Grinch
stick-in-the-mud
battleship
pomegranates
seagulls
impressed
egregious
deadlights
Newton Abbey

Last Christmas, CAROLINE BOUVIER KENNEDY, no GRINCH and certainly no STICK-IN-THE-MUD, visited the US Naval ship, certainly no BATTLESHIP, but the last of the Kitty Hawk Class aircraft carriers, the USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67), now in Philadelphia as a museum ship waiting for its dismantling. Her late father's name will be transferred to the future Gerald R. Ford-class carrier John F. Kennedy (CV-79). As a Christmas present, she brought a basket of POMEGRANATES to every attendant of the ship in honor of her Dad. Even the SEAGULLS were IMPRESSED with her visit, and several of the ship's EGREGIOUS DEADLIGHTS opened up as if to clap for her!

After she left Philadelphia, she traveled north to the northeastern-most corner of Pennsylvania and crossed into northern NJ to the old NEWTON ABBEY, nestled between PA and eastern NY. The monks there had asked her to visit, again in honor of her father, the Late President, and she gave each of them a Christmas present as well after an hour of silence together.

impressed
Newton Abbey
battleship
seagull
deadlights
seamen
semen
pestilence
anemometer
aerodynamics

·······IPB·······

Slow down; things will go faster!

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- Rhymer   Parallel Mini Story   Nov 12 20, 06:56
- - Rhymer   As it would seem no one is truly interested, I cho...   Nov 17 20, 19:00
- - JustDaniel   enchanting futuristic Juan Diego Florez Arabian st...   Nov 18 20, 10:22
- - Rhymer   I doubt anyone - not even from Saskatoon, where th...   Nov 18 20, 17:00
- - JustDaniel   Saskatoon cadence tornado pirates simpleton publis...   Nov 20 20, 07:34
- - Rhymer   Nov 20/2020. cadence tornado pirates battery mult...   Nov 20 20, 10:05
- - JustDaniel   storm front dance partner cockcrow similitude assa...   Nov 20 20, 11:07
- - Rhymer   Black Friday had dawned, but instead of celebratio...   Nov 20 20, 18:40
- - JustDaniel   Georgia vigilantes blue jay overnight celebrations...   Nov 21 20, 00:33
- - Rhymer   Facebook? Huh! Regarded as the authority on ...   Nov 21 20, 09:38
- - JustDaniel   Scorpion Aquarius coal tattered fake news moonshin...   Nov 22 20, 09:19
- - Rhymer   QUOTE (JustDaniel @ Nov 22 20, 09:19 ) Sc...   Nov 22 20, 16:34
- - Rhymer   Hear Ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! Listen up...   Nov 22 20, 16:35
- - JustDaniel   lioness anteater doggie doo swamp grape arbor Rash...   Nov 23 20, 15:01
- - Rhymer   It was the fancy dress Charity ball of the Costers...   Nov 23 20, 18:45
- - JustDaniel   pudding head klutz scrum slow worm small forward q...   Nov 25 20, 10:18
- - Rhymer   Without a doubt, it had been a memorial Bacchanali...   Nov 25 20, 12:01
- - JustDaniel   delightful rapture Bacchanalian backgammon aberran...   Nov 25 20, 19:04
- - Rhymer   I was enjoying a Mocha latte, even as the Cortege ...   Nov 26 20, 10:34
- - JustDaniel   gopher sphincter Black Forest requiem umbilical me...   Nov 28 20, 05:20
|- - Psyche   QUOTE (JustDaniel @ Nov 28 20, 07:20 ) go...   Dec 16 20, 10:07
- - Rhymer   Earlier I was taking part in a Scavenger hunt with...   Nov 28 20, 09:46
- - JustDaniel   I've substituted "requisite" for...   Nov 28 20, 10:58
- - Rhymer   Having no idea what a Croissan’wich might taste li...   Nov 28 20, 13:05
- - JustDaniel   Nervous Nellie contemporaneous condominium Croissa...   Nov 28 20, 16:23
- - Rhymer   [size=5] An Egregious Pompous ass of a Grinch fro...   Nov 28 20, 19:11
- - Rhymer   I pestilence anemometer aerodynamics Sighted Sit...   Dec 11 20, 17:00
- - JustDaniel   pestilence seamen sighted semen cited mansion site...   Dec 11 20, 19:12
- - Rhymer   Having Sighted your Mansion, Sited onshore, to whi...   Dec 12 20, 10:53
- - JustDaniel   Does that mean that you'll no longer play this...   Dec 12 20, 11:36
- - JustDaniel   How far back did you find THIS list, Sylvia? wris...   Dec 17 20, 13:19

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:08

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: