Post #1

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

Hello everyone!  :wave:

We've made many changes to our site since our opening in August 2003.

I'd like to hear your thoughts regarding our site (both the forum board and the home pages).

Here are some preliminary ideas I came up with to start:
[*] What do you like about MM?
[*] What do you think could/should be improved?
[*] Is our staff helpful?
[*] Can you contact us easily?
[*] Would you like to see anything different?
[*] Would you like to change your role here?

These are just questions to start you thinking. Honest feedback is most appreciated! Idea.gif

Thanks in advance!
~Cleo  :pharoah2

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic
- Cleo_Serapis   Suggestions regarding MM   Jan 22 05, 08:42
- - Toumai   Hi Cleo, I hope everyone will give some feedback....   Jan 23 05, 03:38
- - Nina   Hi Cleo Here is my feedback on the questions you ...   Jan 23 05, 04:14
- - Jox   Hi, Apropos Fran's comment about content and ...   Jan 23 05, 06:06
- - Nina   It does rather pain me that Fran feels she has to ...   Jan 23 05, 07:08
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hello Fran and thanks for your feedback!   QUOTE...   Jan 23 05, 08:12
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hello Nina.   Thanks very much for your valuable...   Jan 23 05, 08:25
- - Cleo_Serapis   QUOTE (Jox @ Jan. 23 2005, 06:06)Dear James, ...   Jan 23 05, 08:48
- - Toumai   Thank you, Cleo, for such a detailed explanation. ...   Jan 24 05, 14:45
- - Cleo_Serapis   Thanks Fran for you reply! Cleo :)   Jan 26 05, 06:19
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hello all!   It appears my last message regardin...   Jan 26 05, 10:33
- - Toumai   Dearest Cleo, Many thanks for all your efforts to...   Jan 26 05, 11:12
- - Jox   Hi Lori, Thank you very much for your useful cale...   Jan 26 05, 11:49
- - Nina   Hi Lori I agree, the most important starting poin...   Jan 26 05, 14:59
- - Cleo_Serapis   QUOTE (Toumai @ Jan. 26 2005, 11:12)Dearest C...   Jan 26 05, 18:47
- - Cleo_Serapis   Thanks so much James and Nina.  :grinning: ...   Jan 26 05, 18:49
- - Toumai   Dear Cleo,   Thank you! I had realised that ...   Jan 27 05, 13:44
- - Jox   Hi Lori - sorry I hadn't seen your first reply...   Jan 29 05, 13:04
- - Toumai   Hi Cleo, When you look at the main page that show...   Jan 30 05, 12:44
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hi James. If I did something, it would need to b...   Jan 30 05, 13:01
- - Jox   Hi Lori et al. I'm still searching the Net fo...   Jan 30 05, 13:09
- - Toumai   Thanks, Cleo. Looks interesting. :pharoah2 Fran   Jan 30 05, 13:54
- - Cleo_Serapis   I've just finished adding a 'table of contents' pa...   Jan 30 05, 15:49
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hi Fran!  :dance: Imhotep added the hack (L...   Feb 4 05, 17:55
- - Jox   Lori, please tell Peter thanks! This is a bril...   Feb 4 05, 19:05
- - Cleo_Serapis   QUOTE (Jox @ Feb. 04 2005, 19:05)Lori, please...   Feb 5 05, 07:17
- - Jox   Hi Lori... Yes I saw you found the programme modi...   Feb 5 05, 07:39
- - jgdittier   Dear Cleo, Forgive my sloth in navigating around y...   Feb 17 05, 09:43
- - Cleo_Serapis   Hello Ron!  :rainbow: Thanks for your thoug...   Feb 17 05, 12:40

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:47

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: