Nomad

Group: Silver Member
Member No.: 5,285
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:TCP

Hello to all,

Popped over from TCP! I don't often post, but I do like to browse the poetry
of the TCP gang.

I also look forward to reading all you, guys here.

Cheers.

Zoe

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Eisa
post Nov 6 15, 09:09
Post #2

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 12
Referred By:Lori

H Zoe,

Welcome to MM PartyFavor.gif - it's great to have you here. I hope you have fun looking around the forums and perhaps will have something to post soon. Don't forget you could post an old poem as we won't have seen it here at MM. Feel free to critique anyway as I'm sure your experience will be invaluable to us.

Eira

·······IPB·······

Live one day at a time -it's simpler that way.
Laugh loud & often - it's medicinal.
Write from the heart - it's therapeutic.
Beauty comes from within - the outer is just skin!

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Psyche
post Nov 6 15, 23:45
Post #3

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 78
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:David Ting

Hi Zoe and welcome to MM! butterfly.gif

Do look around at our various forums. You'll notice that there are workshops as well as a forum where you can show your poetry to us (no crits).

We also have challenges (Pandora) and right now we've opened up the Christmas Annual competition. It would be lovely if you have something to post there.

And members love comments and crits in the workshop forums! Personally, I've learnt a great deal over the years.

Have fun,
Psyche a.k.a. Syl*** or Sylvia JackBox.gif

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

The Lord replied, my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

"There is no life higher than the grasstops
Or the hearts of sheep, and the wind
Pours by like destiny, bending
Everything in one direction."

Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water, Wuthering Heights.

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Nov 7 15, 05:03
Post #4

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

Hello Zoe and WELCOME TO MM! Newbie.gif PartyFavor.gif Balloons.gif

I am sorry to hear about TCP. I hope you will find our forum a place where you will read and also post your works in our friendly setting.

I look forward to reading your work! The posting rules for the critique forums are posted in each, however, we are far more 'relaxed' nowadays so do not concern yourself too much with them.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, Eira (Eisa here) or any of our other staff members (AMETHYST, Arnfinn, JLY, Psyche and Imhotep). rose.gif margarita.gif mm.gif mm.gif

~Cleo Pharoah.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

anaisa
post Nov 7 15, 15:41
Post #5

Babylonian

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,120

Hi Zoe,

It's good to have a place to hang out. I'm probably going to be in the rhyming section.
Hope you see you post something now and then!

Karen (KD)

·······IPB·······

posthumous
post Nov 8 15, 21:36
Post #6

Nomad

Group: Silver Member
Member No.: 5,275
Referred By:Eisa

Zoe!

I hope the spirit moves you to poetry and you share it with us

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:38

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: