Maureen
post Mar 16 16, 18:15
Post #1

Egyptian

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 5,178
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:arnfinn

As some of you may be aware I edit and compile a free Poetry Magazine each fortnight, just one of over 30 magazines for The Australia Times - and currently I am taking submissions for June/July editions of the magazine....so if any one would like to submit their work for consideration please feel free to do so. Some of our MM members already do so and have been published several times.

Details of how to submit are in the magazine - simply check in on the blue subscribe free tab, fill in the details of the mags that interest you and away you go......http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_COVER_405___Copy.PNG ( 255.58K ) Number of downloads: 1

·······IPB·······

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Maureen
post Apr 8 16, 00:01
Post #2

Egyptian

Here it is - our special edition that is promoting the historic town of Ipswich and the Ipswich Poetry Feast which commences on the 17th April. As always the magazine is full of some beaut Aussie poetry. so kick your shoes off, relax and enjoy the read ...If you have not already applied for viewing rights just click onto the blue subscribe free button to enable you to read this and any of the mags available - all completely free .

we are currently taking submission for May/June issues - all details of how to submit your work are on the magazines information page - Want to know more? http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/407/

Attached File  TAT_Cover_407.PNG ( 684.14K ) Number of downloads: 1

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Apr 23 16, 04:40
Post #3

Egyptian

I am very proud to be able to share our ANZAC day edition with readers here at MM. Currently I am taking submissions for our June issues so please do feel free to share some of your work with my international audience of poets and poetry lovers - all the details on how to submit work are in the magazine and all you need to do is to sign in to access any of the magazines free of charge. I promise to treat your poetic babies with care ... http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/408/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_COVER_408___Copy.PNG ( 221.55K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post May 6 16, 02:41
Post #4

Egyptian

Hot off the presses our online E mag has just gone live - http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazi ... issue/409/

All of our mags are completely free to read - just sign in to access them. We are taking submissions for July issues currently, so please feel free to submit work to us.If you like our mag then please do share our link on your own social network pages and help get our poetic voices heard around the world
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_COVER_409.PNG ( 409.88K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Jul 14 16, 22:30
Post #5

Egyptian

Our 3rd Anniversary issue of The Australia Times online poetry magazine. The mag is completely free for your enjoyment and full of poetry from Australian and overseas writers..Enjoy..http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/414/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  tat_cover_414___Copy.PNG ( 196.41K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Nov 4 16, 20:32
Post #6

Egyptian

The wildflowers are blooming across Australia right now - good rains have ensured a great show. So what better poem to start the magazine than WILD FLOWERS OF AUSTRALIA ...written by Caroline Carleton in 1811 - a delightful poem that has stood the test of time ... in addition we share poetry from our poets around the world for your reading enjoyment, there is lots of good reading in this issue.
I am currently taking submissions for the December issues of the mag but the spots are filling fast, so if any of our MM members would like to submit work for consideration please feel free to do so. This address will find me ...maureen,clifford@theaustraliatimes.com.au

http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazi ... issue/422/

Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_Cover_422.PNG ( 238.52K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Nov 18 16, 20:08
Post #7

Egyptian

After the events of the last fortnight across the world I suspect that we all perhaps need some good #poetry to uplift our souls, in a world that seems filled with war, suffering and sadness - when everything else crumbles into dust, poetry remains.

Another issue chock a block full with a variety of poetry styles from poets around the world. Our lovely front cover is of #Uluru surrounded by #wildflowers
http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/423/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_COVER_423.PNG ( 245.93K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Dec 3 16, 20:48
Post #8

Egyptian

Enjoy the read - the latest issue of our TAT Poetry emagazine has just gone on line. We have another bumper issue for our readers to enjoy leading off with some great Aussie Bush Poetry, some beaut photos, and poetry from around the world and all free of charge for your enjoyment. Check out our other magazines as well - we cover everything from Antiques to the Aussie Outback.. The Australia Times Poetry Magazine
http://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/424/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_cover_424.PNG ( 249.93K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Psyche
post Dec 6 16, 01:07
Post #9

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 78
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:David Ting

Thanks so much, Maureen, for sharing all editions of Poetry Magazine with us.
A pleasure to read, indeed.
With a cuppa and biscuits!

Enjoy the coming festivities, Maureen, with your family and friends.

Love from Argentina,
Syl butterfly.gif

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

The Lord replied, my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

"There is no life higher than the grasstops
Or the hearts of sheep, and the wind
Pours by like destiny, bending
Everything in one direction."

Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water, Wuthering Heights.

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

MM Award Winner

Maureen
post Dec 30 16, 05:55
Post #10

Egyptian

Here it is - our final issue of TAT POETRY - The Australia Times Poetry Magazine for 2016 - we shared 26 issues with our readers, poets and friends this year and I hope you love this one. I am very proud of this particular front cover - read the mag and you will see why .

Wishing each and every one of you a Happy New Year and a bright and prosperous 2017 - I know I am looking forward to sharing more poetry with you all over the next 12 months God willing.

Keep those submissions coming - between us we can make poetry happen. https://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazine/poetry/issue/426/
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_cover_426___Copy.PNG ( 184.3K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

Maureen
post Feb 9 17, 23:07
Post #11

Egyptian

We have work from some poets who are new to TAT in this issue - and they are very welcome to our magazine, and we welcome back Sylvia Evelyn - Sylvia, from Argentina, wrote for some of our very first issues. It is good to be able to share her work again.

Celest Du Bois shares a very clever Double Etheree poem with us - now there's a challenge for you poets out there.

We are currently taking submissions for the March/April issues so please do feel free to send some of your poems in to us for consideration. All the details of How-When-Where are in the magazine on the "So you want to know more' pages.

All of our magazines are free of charge and all you need to do to read them is to log in with an email address...https://www.theaustraliatimes.com/magazi…/poetry/issue/503/…
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TAT_COVER_503.PNG ( 798.07K ) Number of downloads: 0

·······IPB·······

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:22

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: