Post #1

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

Hi all. sun.gif

For those of you who observe Daylight Savings Time, I've just changed the board default to GMT - 4, for the DST setting.

To adjust the board time (if the time is not correct once you've logged in), please go into your control panel and then into:

Options > Board Settings

If the time is not correct when you log in, please make sure you CHECK the:
DST Correction: Auto correct DST?

Otherwise, if you uncheck it, you will see a second option underneath:
Is daylight saving time in effect? UNCHECK this one (for those states that do not observe Daylight Savings).
(If you have selected the correct time zone and the clock appears an hour out, check or uncheck box to suit).

Cheers
~Cleo Pharoah.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Peterpan
post Feb 27 18, 01:44
Post #2

Creative Chieftain

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 127
Referred By:Jox

QUOTE (Cleo_Serapis @ Mar 16 16, 23:26 ) *
Hi all. sun.gif

For those of you who observe Daylight Savings Time, I've just changed the board default to GMT - 4, for the DST setting.

To adjust the board time (if the time is not correct once you've logged in), please go into your control panel and then into:

Options > Board Settings

If the time is not correct when you log in, please make sure you CHECK the:
DST Correction: Auto correct DST?

Otherwise, if you uncheck it, you will see a second option underneath:
Is daylight saving time in effect? UNCHECK this one (for those states that do not observe Daylight Savings).
(If you have selected the correct time zone and the clock appears an hour out, check or uncheck box to sui

Cheers
~Cleo Pharoah.gif

Happy Tuesday! xxx

·······IPB·······

May the angels guide your light.

MM Award Winner

Larry
post Feb 27 18, 22:45
Post #3

Creative Chieftain

Member No.: 446
Referred By:Just wondered in.

Happy Tuesday to you too Bev. Thought Daniel and I were the only two ghosts still inhabiting MM. Daylight Savings for us starts on March 11 where we get to spring forward about 9 days before Spring.

Larry

·······IPB·······

When power leads man toward arrogance, poetry reminds him of his limitations. When power narrows the areas of man's concern, poetry reminds him of the richness and diversity of his existence. When power corrupts, poetry cleanses.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Kindness is a seed sown by the gentlest hand, growing care's flowers.
Larry D. Jennings

MM Award Winner

Peterpan
post Mar 1 18, 05:19
Post #4

Creative Chieftain

Member No.: 127
Referred By:Jox

QUOTE (Larry @ Feb 28 18, 05:45 ) *
Happy Tuesday to you too Bev. Thought Daniel and I were the only two ghosts still inhabiting MM. Daylight Savings for us starts on March 11 where we get to spring forward about 9 days before Spring.

Larry

Haaahahah.
No, I visit from time to time...
Lately been painting but, aiming to paint and incorporate poetry...I'm sure it will happen at some stage.
Bev

·······IPB·······

May the angels guide your light.

MM Award Winner

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 00:18

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: