Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB
> Nice to meet you all, New to the site
Guest_Rayn_*
post Jan 7 07, 12:06
Post #1

Hello everyone! Tyger suggested I join you all over here, and I'm very glad he did! It looks like a great site, and I look forward to learning from you and your work. I'm a grad student, so I won't be around as often as I'd like, but I really enjoy creative writing, and I know I have a lot of room for development there, so please be patient with me. If I don't respond right away, it's not because I don't want to!

I've been writing poetry and fiction for the last 15 years, but it's only within the last five years that I've begun really working at it, and only within the last year or so that I've begun to seek out critiques and learn how to develop myself as a writer. I'm so grateful for online writing forums; I'd still be locked in an 8th grade writing style otherwise! I will always appreciate any advice you have to offer. I write mostly free verse poetry, but some friends at another writing site got me started on more structured styles and that has been a great experience. I've never been bold enough to post any of my fiction. Perhaps I'll screw up my courage and try that here.

Well, I'm off to go enjoy your work then. See you around! wave.gif

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:33

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: