> Visiting the US
Siren
post Nov 2 15, 17:02
Post #1

Laureate Legionnaire

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 13
Writer of: Poetry

Dear sisters and brothers in poetic arms, by the Grace of God, I will be in US waters on November 25th... I'm arriving at NYC JFK airport 11:30 a.m. Ad will take an inner flight to Denver early that same evening..

I plan to visit my family there and in some way it feels like I'm closer to the friends with whom I have shared my soul... I do hope that fate will bless us in meeting each other someday.

Hugs and much love

Dani

·······IPB·······

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

"A good book is not read and forgotten. It lingers in the mind of the reader, reshaping thoughts, asking new questions, revisiting ancient ones."

MM Award Winner

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Cleo_Serapis
post Nov 2 15, 17:21
Post #2

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Writer of: Poetry & Prose
Referred By:Imhotep

Oh boy! HELLO Dani! wave.gif

I wish I could be there - not certain at this time due to many "life" factors. I hope you have a FABULOUS visit here in the states! dance.gif

HUGS and love back to you!
~Cleo GroupHug.gif

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Psyche
post Nov 2 15, 23:26
Post #3

Ornate Oracle
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 78
Referred By:David Ting

Hello dearest Dani,

You've been on my mind for a long time now, always intending to e.mail you so as to know how you're weathering life these days. I remember that you went thru' dangerous times...you were in Damascus?
You brought your mother to the U.S. fairly long ago, right? Lot's of trouble throughout time.
I sincerely hope you're happy and well now, dear sister in poetic arms! Are you planning a long visit to your family? I hope you'll find time to write some poetry. I always loved your pieces. Must look some up in the Archives.

Surely you'll be able to visit some of your MM friends who live in the US.
Sad to say, I'm very far away, in Argentine Patagonia, near a city called Bariloche. If you've time to google it, you'll see how beautiful it is around here!

My husband passed away this year, January 2015. He's with God now, but I miss him so much!

Looking forward to viewing some of your poems, Dani dear.
Hugs, Syl*** a.k.a. Psyche (remember?) butterfly.gif

QUOTE (Siren @ Nov 2 15, 20:02 ) *
Dear sisters and brothers in poetic arms, by the Grace of God, I will be in US waters on November 25th... I'm arriving at NYC JFK airport 11:30 a.m. Ad will take an inner flight to Denver early that same evening..

I plan to visit my family there and in some way it feels like I'm closer to the friends with whom I have shared my soul... I do hope that fate will bless us in meeting each other someday.

Hugs and much love

Dani

·······IPB·······

Mis temas favoritos

The Lord replied, my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

"There is no life higher than the grasstops
Or the hearts of sheep, and the wind
Pours by like destiny, bending
Everything in one direction."

Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water, Wuthering Heights.

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more information, click here!

MM Award Winner

Siren
post Nov 3 15, 08:43
Post #4

Laureate Legionnaire

Dearest Lori,

It's fine... I plan to stay in the states till February 1st 2016. I might also go visit my sister in L.A. Anyway. I pray that we do get to meet whether this time or the next... Who knows.... Hopefully I'll have time to write again....

Miss you.
Hugs
Dani

·······IPB·······

"A good book is not read and forgotten. It lingers in the mind of the reader, reshaping thoughts, asking new questions, revisiting ancient ones."

MM Award Winner

Cleo_Serapis
post Nov 3 15, 08:52
Post #5

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2
Referred By:Imhotep

Hello Dani, wave.gif

Yes, when I saw the date I was thinking "No!" as I am involved in an international organization dedicated to researching and re-creating the arts and skills of pre-17th-century Europe, and we have an event that day called the 100 Minutes War in Sparta, NJ. Long story but Mike and I will be up VERY early to drive there and then head back home LATE that evening.

YES, I too have not written for quite some time but always enjoy reading and plan to interact more frequently. I find that process itself will oftentimes kick my muse in gear. dance.gif

I hope you have a fantastic trip and enjoy all the wonderful people and places to see while you're here! sun.gif

Hugs,
Lori

·······IPB·······

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ J.R.R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Collaboration feeds innovation. In the spirit of workshopping, please revisit those threads you've critiqued to see if the author has incorporated your ideas, or requests further feedback from you. In addition, reciprocate with those who've responded to you in kind.

"I believe it is the act of remembrance, long after our bones have turned to dust, to be the true essence of an afterlife." ~ Lorraine M. Kanter

"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." ~ Early detection can save your life.

MM Award Winner

Siren
post Nov 3 15, 08:57
Post #6

Laureate Legionnaire

Dearest Sylvia,

My deepest condolences on your loss... I wish that life will someday place me at your door... There is always hope. I would love to check your hometown...

I have missed sharing a lot with you and the rest of our family here at MM. Perhaps this trip will give me that chance.

I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia .. My mom has been spending the last 4 years between Damascus and Denver.

My country and people have been globally abused these past few years but there have so many humane acts, globally, that there is always hope...

Your thoughts have reached me and so has your sweet warmth... I appreciate and think of you fondly and will always remember your insights and encouragement. Our friendship is my personal gem.

Always with me my sweet Psyche

Hugs
Dani

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Siren
post Nov 3 15, 08:59
Post #7

Laureate Legionnaire

Well Lori what you are doing seems interesting. I still have hope...of not this trip maybe the next one I take. ...

Good luck...

Hugs
Dani

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

Eisa
post Nov 3 15, 09:15
Post #8

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 12
Referred By:Lori

Hello dear Dani,

It is so good to hear from you PartyFavor.gif I often wonder how you are in these difficult times.

I hope you'll have time to post something in our forums

This is exciting news. cheer.gif

Love
Eira

·······IPB·······

Live one day at a time -it's simpler that way.
Laugh loud & often - it's medicinal.
Write from the heart - it's therapeutic.
Beauty comes from within - the outer is just skin!

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Siren
post Nov 5 15, 09:06
Post #9

Laureate Legionnaire

My dearest Eira,

I've missed you more than words can express and I'm hoping that fate will bring us together in person someday....

Im doing good and life is pushing me forward. Our world is in constant chaos. But there's always hope.

I will share soon enuf.

Much love
Daniah

·······IPB·······

MM Award Winner

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:31

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: