to march against a foreign foe
with liberty in fervent sight
across the desert's blinding sands,
an M-16 in able hands...
your eyes alive with freedom's flare.

Cathy Bollhoefer
copyright April 25, 2007

S1 L2 was 'my little man', you knew your way'
There are women in the service too so I changed this line so that any parent reading who has sent a son or daughter overseas might relate.

S3 L1 was 'A cadence now directs your steps'

Momentous Steps ~ 2nd revision

Upon discovering how to walk
my 'little man' knew his own way.
You'd scoop up every grain of sand
to fist into your tiny hand,
then scatter chair to chair.

Your thrill outran mobility
when searching through the toys in sight;
sidestepping drums and wikiup
you'd always end up bottom-up...
eyes bright with impish flair.

A cadence now directs your steps
to distant military drums
whose deep percussive rhythms start
to echo pride within your heart.
In finding your own way you dare

with liberty in fervent sight,
an M-16 in able hands...
eyes bright with freedom's flare.

Cathy Bollhoefer
copyright April 25, 2007

Momentous Steps ~ Original

You were my little man;
eager to find your way,
and you could find a grain of sand
to fist into your tiny hand
as you tottered from table to chair.

Thrill outran ability
while searching all in sight,
when sidestepping a sippy-cup
you then ended up bottoms-up...
eyes alight with mischievous flair.

You step now in cadence
to loud militant drums.
Their rhythmic beating will start
to echo the pride in your heart
and in finding your way you dare

to march against the foe
with liberty in sight,
an M-16 held in your hands...
eyes alive with freedom's flare.

Cathy Bollhoefer
copyright April 25, 2007

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Guest_Don_*
post Apr 25 07, 12:16
Post #2

Hi Cathy,

We have gained a few heavy hitters. I am reticent to get off the bench, but ...

I like your rhyme scheme except for two lines ending in same word, sight.

First stanza uses your twice, which is distracting.

What about changing first two words to Once?

Deletion of and you in third line is tighter.

How about ending line #1 and #2 with a comma to make the second line paranthetical?

S2, L1: I grasp what you say, but ability sounds harsh in context.
S2, L3: Suggest: then ended bottom-up

S3, L1: Suggest: Stepping now in cadence

S3, L3: How about our heart instead of your heart? I mean this to be collective heart rather than plural "our hearts."

S3, L4: In effort to reduce reference to you/your, how about:
in showing us way to dare?

S4, L3: To add depth binding could replace blinding and still hint at original word.
I like your stress on liberty.

Somewhat outside your growing up theme, a naturalized medical doctor where I exercise, born in Iran, has stated what recently is hot from German publishing CEO, Mathias Dapfner. The United States seems to be the only people that step up to the plate to mitigate global disasters.

You have my drift as I look forward to others joining in the fray and ultimately to your finished revision.

:) Don

Mary Boren
post Apr 25 07, 22:16
Post #3

Creative Chieftain

Group: Bronze Member
Member No.: 420
Writer of: Poetry
Referred By:Kathy Earsman

Hi Cathy,

Eek, I hope I'm not one of those aforementioned heavy hitters. Certainly don't mean to be. As the new kid on the block, I apologize in advance if I overstep my bounds in critiquing. I only know one way to do it.

I'll bet the object of this poem loves this! Has he seen it yet?

You mentioned having more to add. If you're taking votes on that idea, count mine in favor of leaving it this length. I like the way you've tied the last lines to the first ones with sand. I think you could get off to a stronger start, though.

You were my little man
I dunno, it just seems I've read a thousand poems that opened with this line.

On the other hand,
This is fresh -- I like it. Not sure whether fist as a verb is grammatically correct, and "fist into hand" might be a tad redundant, but it creates such a crisp image that I'd say it's a good time to invoke poetic license regardless.

I tripped pretty hard on the sippy cup line. Have you considered having the fetching tyke trip on a toy drum instead, to portend the marching drum?

You also mentioned hoping the poem is rhythmical. It is. If you're happy with the rhythm(s), then my crit ends here so kindly disregard the rest. :)

But (pssst) Cathy, it's not metrical, which Webster defines as:
1 a : systematically arranged and measured rhythm in verse: (1) : rhythm that continuously repeats a single basic pattern <iambic meter> (2) : rhythm characterized by regular recurrence of a systematic arrangement of basic patterns in larger figures <ballad meter> b : a measure or unit of metrical verse -- usually used in combination <pentameter> -- compare FOOT 4 c : a fixed metrical pattern : verse form
The key word is pattern, which should be clearly established in the first few lines of a metrical poem. Though it was a little difficult for me to find on first read, your first stanza has an interesting metrical pattern, which I like.

YOU were my LIT tle MAN
EAG er to FIND your WAY
and YOU could FIND a GRAIN of SAND
to FIST in TO your TI ny HAND
as you TOT tered from TA ble to CHAIR

trochaic
trochaic
iambic
iambic
anapestic

Okay, so now I'm going to be expecting the rest of the poem to be predominantly to be predominantly trochaic/iambic/anapestic in that order. Oops, I'm not finding that pattern repeated. Not even close. Granted, scansion is subjective, but regional differences aside, I think for a majority of readers the stresses would fall something like this, give or take a syllable here or there:

THRILL OUT RAN a BIL i TY
while SEARCH ing ALL in SIGHT
when SIDE STEP ping a SIP py CUP
you then END ed up BOT toms UP
EYES a LIGHT with MIS chie vous FLAIR

you STEP now in CA dence
to LOUD MIL i tant DRUMS
their RHYTH mic BEAT ing will START
to ECH o the PRIDE in your HEART
and in FIND ing your WAY you DARE

to MARCH a GAINST the FOE
with LIB er TY in SIGHT
a CROSS the DES ert's BLIND ing SANDS
an M SIX TEEN HELD in your HANDS
EYES a LIVE with FREE dom's FLARE

I won't run the technical aspects completely into the ground by analyzing the feet in each line, but suffice to say they are a confusing mix.

I hope I've said something helpful. If not, again, please disregard. I think you're onto something with this theme.

-Mary

·······IPB·······

Mary Sullivan Boren
Connecting ... Even Yet
"There is in all things - a hidden wholeness." -Thomas Merton

MM Award Winner

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 26 07, 07:17
Post #4

QUOTE (Don @ Apr 25 07, 13:16 ) [snapback]94835[/snapback]
Hi Cathy,

We have gained a few heavy hitters. I am reticent to get off the bench, but ...

Don't be... LOL

I like your rhyme scheme except for two lines ending in same word, sight.

I didn't realize I had done that (at least with that word). Thanks for pointing that out! *smiles*

First stanza uses your twice, which is distracting.

What about changing first two words to Once?

Deletion of and you in third line is tighter.

I am working on the 'you/your' problem. There were a lot of them!

How about ending line #1 and #2 with a comma to make the second line paranthetical?

That would work! Thanks~

S2, L1: I grasp what you say, but ability sounds harsh in context.

Yes, it does. I'm working on that too... LOL
S2, L3: Suggest: then ended bottom-up

Depending on how I change a couple of lines that might read better. Thanks again!

S3, L1: Suggest: Stepping now in cadence

I think I will use this in my revision... thank you!

S3, L3: How about our heart instead of your heart? I mean this to be collective heart rather than plural "our hearts."

I'm not sure about this one. It's 'his' pride that I'm referring to.

S3, L4: In effort to reduce reference to you/your, how about:
in showing us way to dare?

I don't know... if I omit some of the other 'you/your' than this line will be okay.

S4, L3: To add depth binding could replace blinding and still hint at original word.

But can sand be 'binding'?
I like your stress on liberty.

Thank you!

Somewhat outside your growing up theme, a naturalized medical doctor where I exercise, born in Iran, has stated what recently is hot from German publishing CEO, Mathias Dapfner. The United States seems to be the only people that step up to the plate to mitigate global disasters.

You have my drift as I look forward to others joining in the fray and ultimately to your finished revision.

If I ever get it finished! I've changed things a number of times (not here) and I'm still not quite satisfied with it! LOL Thanks for dropping in and offering your ideas Don. Most appreciated I assure you!

Cathy

:) Don

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 26 07, 07:40
Post #5

QUOTE (Nada Lott @ Apr 25 07, 23:16 ) [snapback]94845[/snapback]
Hi Cathy,

Eek, I hope I'm not one of those aforementioned heavy hitters. Certainly don't mean to be. As the new kid on the block, I apologize in advance if I overstep my bounds in critiquing. I only know one way to do it.

LOL I don't know if you are or not but don't worry about it! I want honest critique no matter what!

I'll bet the object of this poem loves this! Has he seen it yet?

No he hasn't~ I wanted to get it polished up a bit before sending it to him. He's in boot camp in Missouri right not but already scheduled for deployment overseas.

You mentioned having more to add. If you're taking votes on that idea, count mine in favor of leaving it this length. I like the way you've tied the last lines to the first ones with sand. I think you could get off to a stronger start, though.

Oh, it did come together ok then! Good! I was hoping that there wasn't too big a time gap there to make it sound right! And I was hoping that 'sand' would work at the beginning. You know how kids like to pick up every piece of dirt (even as tiny as the sand) so I'm glad that worked too. Actually that's why I used hand, sand, and eyes at the beginning and the end... to hopefully tie it all together.

You were my little man
I dunno, it just seems I've read a thousand poems that opened with this line.

I know... I'm just not sure what to do with that line at this point. LOL

On the other hand,
This is fresh -- I like it. Not sure whether fist as a verb is grammatically correct, and "fist into hand" might be a tad redundant, but it creates such a crisp image that I'd say it's a good time to invoke poetic license regardless.

Thanks!

I tripped pretty hard on the sippy cup line. Have you considered having the fetching tyke trip on a toy drum instead, to portend the marching drum?

I was afraid of that! LOL I thought about the drum too but I need to rhyme with 'up' in the next line to keep to the rhyme scheme. That's going to take some thought.

You also mentioned hoping the poem is rhythmical. It is. If you're happy with the rhythm(s), then my crit ends here so kindly disregard the rest. :)

Rhythm is what I wanted! *smiles*

But (pssst) Cathy, it's not metrical, which Webster defines as:
1 a : systematically arranged and measured rhythm in verse: (1) : rhythm that continuously repeats a single basic pattern <iambic meter> (2) : rhythm characterized by regular recurrence of a systematic arrangement of basic patterns in larger figures <ballad meter> b : a measure or unit of metrical verse -- usually used in combination <pentameter> -- compare FOOT 4 c : a fixed metrical pattern : verse form
The key word is pattern, which should be clearly established in the first few lines of a metrical poem. Though it was a little difficult for me to find on first read, your first stanza has an interesting metrical pattern, which I like.

YOU were my LIT tle MAN
EAG er to FIND your WAY
and YOU could FIND a GRAIN of SAND
to FIST in TO your TI ny HAND
as you TOT tered from TA ble to CHAIR

trochaic
trochaic
iambic
iambic
anapestic

I wasn't looking to hold to any type of meter. To be honest, I've had so much trouble trying to write anything that I was happy just to get something down that had a pleasant rhythm to it. LOL I didn't know I could even write in trachaic and anapestic meter! I'm not sure where to go from here. Leave it as is (after revision) or try to conform to some metric form. Decisions, decisions! I so appreciate the trouble you went to regarding the scansion though. I know it is time-consuming!

Okay, so now I'm going to be expecting the rest of the poem to be predominantly to be predominantly trochaic/iambic/anapestic in that order. Oops, I'm not finding that pattern repeated. Not even close. Granted, scansion is subjective, but regional differences aside, I think for a majority of readers the stresses would fall something like this, give or take a syllable here or there:

THRILL OUT RAN a BIL i TY
while SEARCH ing ALL in SIGHT
when SIDE STEP ping a SIP py CUP
you then END ed up BOT toms UP
EYES a LIGHT with MIS chie vous FLAIR

you STEP now in CA dence
to LOUD MIL i tant DRUMS
their RHYTH mic BEAT ing will START
to ECH o the PRIDE in your HEART
and in FIND ing your WAY you DARE

to MARCH a GAINST the FOE
with LIB er TY in SIGHT
a CROSS the DES ert's BLIND ing SANDS
an M SIX TEEN HELD in your HANDS
EYES a LIVE with FREE dom's FLARE

I won't run the technical aspects completely into the ground by analyzing the feet in each line, but suffice to say they are a confusing mix.

I hope I've said something helpful. If not, again, please disregard. I think you're onto something with this theme.

You've been most helpful! Now it's up to me as to where I go from here! *smiles*

Thanks Mary!

Cathy

-Mary

Guest_Don_*
post Apr 26 07, 08:57
Post #6

Hi Cathy,

REF:

The situation and desert location are binding.
My attempt is to enhance the depth of poetry from mundane description. Technically, wet sand can be binding, but this is far afield from existing context.

My take is that this is far from complete. You have presented it for inputs to help mold where you want to go from here.

I am glad we have fresh heavies added to our outstanding lineup. I am particularly interested in gaining from Mary's scansions. I know that you are also a student of meter and all three of us, naturally, disagree somewhat. My interpretation of the varied meter and feet per line indicated this poem is in early stages. Conveying scansion requires a lot of effort. I was saving my swings at the ball toward final innings.

As a compliment I do consider Mary as a welcome heavy hitter. Class participation is a joy toward brushing away cobwebs of ignorance. Replace the feather duster with a swifty.

Don

Eisa
post Apr 26 07, 11:01
Post #7

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 12
Referred By:Lori

Hi Cathy

Oh ... this one tugged at my heart! I think you have a good one here -- with a little work.
I don't have the time to do this justice at the moment, but will come back asap.

Hugs Snow Snowflake.gif

·······IPB·······

Live one day at a time -it's simpler that way.
Laugh loud & often - it's medicinal.
Write from the heart - it's therapeutic.
Beauty comes from within - the outer is just skin!

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 26 07, 11:17
Post #8

QUOTE (Don @ Apr 26 07, 09:57 ) [snapback]94868[/snapback]
Hi Cathy,

REF:

The situation and desert location are binding.
My attempt is to enhance the depth of poetry from mundane description. Technically, wet sand can be binding, but this is far afield from existing context.

I see what you're saying and I will give it serious consideration.

My take is that this is far from complete. You have presented it for inputs to help mold where you want to go from here.

Yes, you are right! LOL This is far from complete!

I am glad we have fresh heavies added to our outstanding lineup. I am particularly interested in gaining from Mary's scansions. I know that you are also a student of meter and all three of us, naturally, disagree somewhat. My interpretation of the varied meter and feet per line indicated this poem is in early stages. Conveying scansion requires a lot of effort. I was saving my swings at the ball toward final innings.

As a compliment I do consider Mary as a welcome heavy hitter. Class participation is a joy toward brushing away cobwebs of ignorance. Replace the feather duster with a swifty.

I welcome her input as well. You both have given me something to think about. I've got a revision but the meter isn't quite right on it. I may go ahead and post it just to see if I'm headed in the right direction! *smiles*

Thanks for coming back to this one Don!
Cathy

Don

Guest_Don_*
post Apr 26 07, 11:36
Post #9

Dear Cathy,

Please let me know when you are reasonably ready for another opinion on scansion.
Wouldn't it be loverly to write perfect cadence, like angelic music, without effort?

Perhaps it is best that the exertion of the mountain climb enhances the topmost view.

Don

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 26 07, 11:54
Post #10

QUOTE (Eisa @ Apr 26 07, 12:01 ) [snapback]94880[/snapback]
Hi Cathy

Oh ... this one tugged at my heart! I think you have a good one here -- with a little work.
I don't have the time to do this justice at the moment, but will come back asap.

Hugs Snow Snowflake.gif

Thanks Snow! It tugs at my heart too... I'm glad a bit of the emotion comes through for the reader. I wrote this for my son but I'm trying to get it just right before sending it to him. He's in boot camp right now but I just recently found out that he will be shipped overseas soon... thus the poem~ *smiles*

I've just posted a revision and I've already thought of more ideas. LOL I'm looking forward to your thoughts as well!

Hugs,
Cathy

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 26 07, 12:03
Post #11

QUOTE (Don @ Apr 26 07, 12:36 ) [snapback]94885[/snapback]
Dear Cathy,

Please let me know when you are reasonably ready for another opinion on scansion.
Wouldn't it be loverly to write perfect cadence, like angelic music, without effort?

Perhaps it is best that the exertion of the mountain climb enhances the topmost view.

Don

Hi Don,

I've just posted a revision~ I know doing scansion takes a lot of time but if you're willing to give the lesson then I'm ready to learn. I've got mostly iambic now... I think! LOL I just posted it and I already have another idea!

Thanks,
Cathy

Guest_Don_*
post Apr 26 07, 14:19
Post #12

Scanned by Don Holmes
8 out of 20 lines are iambic tetrameter.
I do not consider my scansion as lessons. It is educated opinion.

Upon discover ing how to walk
You'd scoop up every grain of sand [iambic tetrameter]
then scatter chair to chair. [iambic trimeter]

Your thrill outran mobil i ty
when searching through the toys in sight; [iambic tetrameter]
sidestep ping drums and wik i up
you'd always end up bottom-up... [iambic tetrameter]

A cadence now directs your steps [iambic tetrameter]
to distant mil i tar y drums
whose deep percussive rhythms start [iambic tetrameter]
to echo pride within your heart. [iambic tetrameter]

to march against a foreign foe [iambic tetrameter]
with liber ty in fervent sight,
across the desert's blinding sands, [iambic tetrameter]
an M-16 in able hands...[able might also be unstressed]
eyes bright with freedom's flare. [I would rather see air since flare connotes flash.]

Cathy Bollhoefer
copyright April 25, 2007

Mary Boren
post Apr 26 07, 15:06
Post #13

Creative Chieftain

Well done, Cathy! I'm thoroughly impressed with the remarkable job of revising you did in such a short time.

It's charming, fraught with freshness, and what's more:
prevailingly iambic to the core.

My only quibbles are with the pronoun shift in S1 and the repetion of "eyes bright with." Since you've indicated being receptive to it, I'll also point out that S3/L5 is a foot long. I sense that you won't want to give up "his own way" here, but something like "In tapping strength you dare" would not only tighten the meter but also tie in nicely with the marching.

No problem with the time I spent on scansion -- it wasn't much, and I'm much more comfortable discussing that subject than politics.

Mary

·······IPB·······

Mary Sullivan Boren
Connecting ... Even Yet

MM Award Winner

Mary Boren
post Apr 26 07, 15:20
Post #14

Creative Chieftain

Aside to Don ...

As a compliment I do consider Mary as a welcome heavy hitter.

Whew, thanks for letting me off the hook.

My interpretation of the varied meter and feet per line indicated this poem is in early stages. Conveying scansion requires a lot of effort. I was saving my swings at the ball toward final innings.

I am confused by this, Don. Is it an unwritten protocol here to post a first draft to generate more discussion? This seems backwards to me, but if that's the law of the land, I'll try to hold back heavy crit until the appropriate time.

Mary

·······IPB·······

Mary Sullivan Boren
Connecting ... Even Yet

MM Award Winner

Guest_Don_*
post Apr 26 07, 16:39
Post #15

Dear Mary,

Firstly, I just flow with the crowd. My preference, as it is with most members, is to submit a close to, if not finished, work for the wolves to attack. Our members are far too friendly to be compared to wolves. However, a few scribble then unabashedly throw it out for others to finish. I also think we have a small percentage that are so bashful they expect others to essentially complete their poem or story by opinion poll.

Specifically, this thread is rare for Cathy to expect significant comment from others. I've seen enough of her style(s) to risk guessing when she is shooting from the hip. Per quotation earlier in this thread she wrote, "I've had so much trouble trying to write anything that I was happy just to get something down that had a pleasant rhythm to it." Also, she is trying to be error free to send this to her son in boot camp.

The scansion thingy is on and off depending upon which members are involved. Since I am in the process of learning, my tendency is to broach meter to the wrong people, or at the wrong time.

I was surprised that you think revision #2 is essentially iambic. According to my attempt above, it isn't. We should not elaborate upon this difference in Cathy's thread, but please help me resolve our scansion differences as opportunity arises.

Don :)

Mary Boren
post Apr 26 07, 21:15
Post #16

Creative Chieftain

Thanks for the clarification on expectations, Don. I agree.

Re: Scansion. You sed:
The scansion thingy is on and off depending upon which members are involved. Since I am in the process of learning, my tendency is to broach meter to the wrong people, or at the wrong time.
I know what you mean. It's a touchy subject, and I've rushed in where angels know better many a time myself.
I was surprised that you think revision #2 is essentially iambic. According to my attempt above, it isn't. We should not elaborate upon this difference in Cathy's thread, ...
Why not? She doesn't seem to object. Right, Cathy?
but please help me resolve our scansion differences as opportunity arises.
We're not far apart. I said it's prevailingly, not unfailingly, iambic. Allowing for the wiggle room afforded by accentual rhythm (which I think we are obliged to recognize if not adopt) and promotion/demotion, it's close enough. There are quite a few spondees, which don't clang for me as badly as trochaic substitutions.

I'll give you my scan on the revision by private message unless/until we hear from Cathy on this.

-M.

·······IPB·······

Mary Sullivan Boren
Connecting ... Even Yet

MM Award Winner

Mary Boren
post Apr 26 07, 21:42
Post #17

Creative Chieftain

P. S. Cathy, I meant to comment on wikiup. Love it. Something like Lincoln Logs?

·······IPB·······

Mary Sullivan Boren
Connecting ... Even Yet

MM Award Winner

Guest_Don_*
post Apr 26 07, 22:06
Post #18

To Nada,
Please send me your take at your leasure.

To Cathy,

Yes, I also liked your American Indian adobe. We used to make them all the time as a Hoosier Boy Scout. Roomier than a wall tent, and cooler than canvas blocking breeze.

Don

Eisa
post Apr 27 07, 04:15
Post #19

Mosaic Master
Group Icon

Group: Praetorian
Member No.: 12
Referred By:Lori

Oh wow Cathy! -- I've returned too late. LOL! Your second revision is brilliant ... and you've smoothed out the bumps in meter. Well done!

You begin this as though you are talking about your son, then in L2 you change and are talking to him.(which you continue throughout. I feel that It woulld be best to start as if talking to him from the start.) Perhaps

my 'little man' you knew the way.

These 2 stanzas are a delightful return to memories of your son's childhood, which brought back memories of my own sons.

an M-16 in able hands...

A wonderful turn to present day -- I can find nothing I'd change. Your meter is smooth (I personally feel meter doesn't have to scan completely perfect all through as long as words flow without a bump and you've certainly acheived that here. Great revision!
Hugs Snow Snowflake.gif

·······IPB·······

Live one day at a time -it's simpler that way.
Laugh loud & often - it's medicinal.
Write from the heart - it's therapeutic.
Beauty comes from within - the outer is just skin!

Nominate a poem for the InterBoard Poetry Competition by taking into careful consideration those poems you feel would best represent Mosaic Musings. For details, click into the IBPC nomination forum. Did that poem just captivate you? Nominate it for the Faery award today! If perfection of form allured your muse, propose the Crown Jewels award. For more details, click here!

MM Award Winner

Guest_Cathy_*
post Apr 27 07, 07:12
Post #20

QUOTE (Don @ Apr 26 07, 15:19 ) [snapback]94891[/snapback]
Scanned by Don Holmes
8 out of 20 lines are iambic tetrameter.
I do not consider my scansion as lessons. It is educated opinion.

Upon discover ing how to walk
You'd scoop up every grain of sand [iambic tetrameter]
then scatter chair to chair. [iambic trimeter]

Your thrill outran mobil i ty
when searching through the toys in sight; [iambic tetrameter]
sidestep ping drums and wik i up
you'd always end up bottom-up... [iambic tetrameter]

A cadence now directs your steps [iambic tetrameter]
to distant mil i tar y drums
whose deep percussive rhythms start [iambic tetrameter]
to echo pride within your heart. [iambic tetrameter]

to march against a foreign foe [iambic tetrameter]
with liber ty in fervent sight,
across the desert's blinding sands, [iambic tetrameter]
an M-16 in able hands...[able might also be unstressed]
eyes bright with freedom's flare. [I would rather see air since flare connotes flash.]

Cathy Bollhoefer
copyright April 25, 2007

Thanks so much Don! Although... I don't read it quite like that.

Less stress can be given to 'side' in line 3 so it's not so noticeable.

an M-sixteen in able hands...

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:59

Read our FLYERS - click below

Reference links provided to aid in fine-tuning your writings. ENJOY!

more Quotes
more Art Quotes
Dictionary.com ~ Thesaurus.com

Search:
for
Type in a word below to find its rhymes, synonyms, and more:

Word: